Rage

I can get by without the text.

I'm curious what were you planning to add on the top part of the plane. That would be on the anti-glare shield you were going to make and 'anywhere' down the turtle deck. That will help me make better decisions in the future. Thanks !

When I did the T-28 at first I had each side mapped as one piece and the glare shield across the top of the fuselage looked terrible, it lots of feathering on it. So I remapped the top to be one piece like I had Rage in the beginning and it looked great the feathering was all gone. But I never tried to put an angle strip down the fuselage so I don't know if it had the same problem as Rage did.

I need to reduce the size of the chevrons on the wings they seem a little large ater looking at them a bit more.

Great new color scheme Technoid, I really like it.
Seems like you and I have been playing with the same digital crayons, here is a CS I made last week for Rage, now transferred over to new the TGA, I liked your Hstab better than the plain red one I had (hope you do not mind me using it) I also used your panel lines, just changed some lines on the fuselage only.

Attachments

• Rage Radial.JPG
    Rage Radial.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Rage.JPG
    Rage.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Rage-1.JPG
    Rage-1.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 7
  • Rage 3.JPG
    Rage 3.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 8
Great new color scheme Technoid, I really like it.
Seems like you and I have been playing with the same digital crayons, here is a CS I made last week for Rage, now transferred over to new the TGA, I liked your Hstab better than the plain red one I had (hope you do not mind me using it) I also used your panel lines, just changed some lines on the fuselage only.

Very nice I like it. Good Job !

I think the rivets are finished on the fuselage and vstab, they sure do finish off a military plane that's for sure.

Attachments

• Rage 49.jpg
    Rage 49.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 14
I'm going to put modeling aside for a while and do something else. I'll get back to it I just need a break for a while. I'll still check in on the forums to see what's happening so I may post but no updates since I'm on vacation for a bit.

Take a well deserved vacation, I really appreciated all your hard work. Thanks Technoid.
love the rivets.!!!

Last edited:
Question. I really like the new orange and white color scheme I made but what do you guys think is the best CS for release, the original Blue one or the new Orange and White. Either way the other color scheme will be released at the same time.

I think I'm finished I tweaked the color of the landing gear parts this morning I've wanted to do for a long time, but other than that I haven't wanted to change anything else so it seems ready to release again.

Back