Request Aircraft Here! #2

F-22 Progressive Trainer System

:D it would be fun to have a F-22 from H9 with a .50 Hyper XD no, seriously it would be awsome :D

markind said:
Just hitting all the bases!!

I am craving a RealFlight Sim model for the upcoming Deuce's Wild.

Ramble on!

~mArK

http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFL4550

Triple posting isn't necessary. Trust me any of the modelers interested in finding a new project to work on will check all the request threads. (Posting the same request 3 times unfortunately will hinder your chances most likely....it shows a lack of patience is apparent from the poster)

But what will help your chances are proper 3-views of the requested aircraft (Top, Side and Front views of aircraft) along with specs. (wingspan, weights, power plant, etc.)

1 post (request) is plenty. Thanks

Pterodactyl Radio Controlled

rcplanefubar said:
I would like to see one of these. http://www.pteroworks.com/pteros.htm

I saw that on you tube and then found a link to a sight that had a small pic of a foame one with all the peices laied out before assembly. let me see if I can find that again

Edit " DUH ! ! ! this sight did have that picture hehehe . on the planes page :eek:

Here is the flying bird I want. this should help me get rid of the stray cats in the neighborhood and any deer

Last edited:
SU-37 said:
:D it would be fun to have a F-22 from H9 with a .50 Hyper XD no, seriously it would be awsome :D
Search for f-22 on the forums.I was working on a av a while back.I might have posted a av might need some tweeking though.I would post here but it's on my old comp.

BTW I also have a request.Jolly green giant ch 53,and KC 135.I was working on both on and off but my old computer went bizark.

Attachments

• sik_s-65.gif
    sik_s-65.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
  • kc135r_line.gif
    kc135r_line.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Multiplex Twister

Has anyone come up with a Multiplex Twister for RF G4? I have searched quite a bit but come up with nothing posted that I can find.

TIA

John

jfail said:
Has anyone come up with a Multiplex Twister for RF G4? I have searched quite a bit but come up with nothing posted that I can find.

TIA

John
Can make it so it has a TURBINE :eek: like this guy did. Check it out HERE

NASA's HiMat

:D Last week i went to D.C. and saw the plane and it looked so agressive and fast. So i was wondering if anyone could make it for G3.5 :D

Attachments

• HiMAT_3view.gif
    HiMAT_3view.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
  • HiMAT2.jpg
    HiMAT2.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 15
  • HiMAT%20Landing.jpg
    HiMAT%20Landing.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 19
  • ECN-14284.jpg
    ECN-14284.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 13
SU-37 said:
:D Last week i went to D.C. and saw the plane and it looked so agressive and fast. So i was wondering if anyone could make it for G3.5 :D
I have been thinking about doing this one for a while now. I said I would do an Aerobird Swift for someone so maybe after that I will tackle this one.

Anyone have any idea if this thing uses a rudder? Almost looks like the whole tail moves :confused: I will replace the skids with wheels for sure or make it a hand launch or something :confused:

HiMat

yep, both tails move like rudders, the picture I uploaded is from the Smith Sonian Museum, you can see how the tail moves but is a little blurry

Attachments

• 100_1148.jpg
    100_1148.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 21
joint strike fighter

this PLANE can lift off VIRTICALLY. if u could pleasse make it have a few bombs to drop off. this is for REAL FLIGHT G3.5

thnx

Attachments

• f-35cutaway.jpg
    f-35cutaway.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
  • AIR_F-35_JSF_Variants_lg.jpg
    AIR_F-35_JSF_Variants_lg.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 18
  • x32bottom.jpg
    x32bottom.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
A T-33 or F-80 would be fun to fly. I personaly like the T-33 better than the F-80.

Attachments

• 1311642.jpg
    1311642.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 1354216.jpg
    1354216.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1357527.jpg
    1357527.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 7
  • jk-f80_t33.jpg
    jk-f80_t33.jpg