Request Aircraft Here! #2

How about a Composite ARF Rokie, Kangaroo or a Flash.

Build it :confused: Fly it :D Crash it :(

I am in the process of designing a good F3P foamy. I have all 3 views necessary to model the airplane, but I dont want to post them since some people may want to print off the 3 views and make their own. I should have my full scale plans tonight to start cutting it out.

Seth

Ild love to see a giant Velox. Flies similar to the 330s just a little faster and rotates/tumbles harder.

plane2.jpg

Last edited:
Model request

With the multi-player option available, it would be interesting to have some of the current RCCA Slow, Survivable Combat (ssc) and Open/Limited B combat planes available (with streamers). Modeling is currently beyond my skill level and I don't have the tools, but if one of you does, it would be cool to have a). BattleAxe SSC & OpenB, b). Avenger SSC and OpenB, and some of the other popular non-scale combat models.

I'd like to see a Duraplane Trainer .40, also if someone could get a Hanger9 Arrow on the G3.5 swap page it would be nice.

Duraplane 40

Check this out. Its pretty close to the duraplane. I don't know if the flight
physics are the same as the Duraplane, but you can modify it to suit your taste.

Attachments

• spaddebonair49183.jpg
    spaddebonair49183.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
  • SPAD Debonair version2_EA.g3x
    313 KB · Views: 5
I'd like to see a Vapor.

I would be more than happy to help with a flight model too.

Pics:

Attachments

• PKZ3300-Gal1.jpeg
    PKZ3300-Gal1.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PKZ3300-Gal4.jpeg
    PKZ3300-Gal4.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PKZ3300-Gal3.jpeg
    PKZ3300-Gal3.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 9
  • PKZ3300-Gal5.jpeg
    PKZ3300-Gal5.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
  • PKZ3300-Gal6.jpeg
    PKZ3300-Gal6.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
I know somebody has mentioned it in this thread, but I can't find the post to quote.

I would LOVE for someone to make a Deuces Wild... I'm currently assembling one for a friend and it would be a hoot on the simulator. I may be able to provide pics but my camera is down for the moment :(

OK DuraPlane Trainer 40

Ok

The DuraPlane Trainer 40 is on the swaps.

Original Modes The Acrobat40 by Herc40
Converted to trainer Junkboy999
Physice and Paint Junkboy999
3D Engine Model Rcplanefubar

Model has working control and throttle linkages

Control throws where set slow easy flying.
If throws are adjusted the servos arms will need to be adjusted for looks

Enjoy

I messed up on the logo on one side to i deleted ti and reloaded a fixed version

Attachments

• DPT40-01.JPG
    DPT40-01.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DPT40-02.JPG
    DPT40-02.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
i like the plane on your avadar it looks like a piece of junk!!! i mean its a planea guy in my club invented its simple and easy to fly. sorry if theres an ofense!!
junkboy 999 or not avadar but u know ur pics!!lol

Last edited:
Back