Request Aircraft Here! #2

Delta Vortex:

Bruce Tharpe has produced an interesting model in the Delta Vortex. My understanding is that it is an easy flyer with unique flight characteristics. Tailless delta wing models on RealFlight offer a challenge. Any takers?

flip3d said:
Bruce Tharpe has produced an interesting model in the Delta Vortex. My understanding is that it is an easy flyer with unique flight characteristics. Tailless delta wing models on RealFlight offer a challenge. Any takers?
I was thinking more like this one . The X-36 ;) This guy already did a real one!!! LINK

Attachments

• Boeing-X36-InFlight.jpg
    Boeing-X36-InFlight.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
X-36:

rcplanefubar said:
I was thinking more like this one . The X-36 ;) This guy already did a real one!!! LINK
That is AMAZING!!! I am in awe of the projects that people bring to fruition. Inovation is not dead! THERE'S HOPE! :)

Wow!
I didn't realize how small that x-36 is. :eek:

10ft Wingspan. 3ft tall.

Attachments

• EC97-44165-149.jpg
    EC97-44165-149.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I started one about 2 months ago, i only have the nose done, want to do the rest?

Attachments

• X-36.JPG
    X-36.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 20
rcplanefubar said:
I'll model it if I can get help with the rest. The physics will be a small challenge.
I can give ya a hand with the physics on it n' all. see what we can come up with

spencer c said:
Another aircraft request!! please make a vickers vimy! please!
Since you want it so badly, yet didn't leave any useful information about the plane, I think you just made yourself the perfect nominee to become RF's next rookie modeller. Have at it :D

Back