Request Aircraft Here! #2

JCHarrist said:
Jeff, if you haven't commited to it yet, I'll do the PZ Sukhoi after I finish the P-51.

I can make a 3.5 and a 5.1 version.
Take it. Micros are right up your alley, anyway!!

Cowpig said:
Second micro in a row. Or did you do another before this?

Second PZ micro in a row.
Let's go with that.
If you haven't flown the PZ UM P-51 he made, I highly recommend it. The only reason it can't get a full recommendation is that I don't own the real plane.

My 3.5 request

I think the most popular trainer of all time should be modeled the Sig Senior kadet. Besides being the single most popular trainer out there, it also has the most available options for variants after ie. taildragger version, Seniorita version, electro version, etc etc etc... Thanks guys for considering. :) :)

I googled 'most popular rc airplane trainer of all time' and I did not find any conclusive lists. A variant is tweaked physics of a particular plane. You cannot make a taildragger out of a tricycle with a variant. What's the difference between a Kadet and a Seniorita? Is it more than size? The Kadet has been requested a few times before, and a couple have been made, but all of them for G4+. Have you considered upgrading to G5? It even has a Seniorita.

"carbon" doesn't turn anything up in the searches here. "z" and "yak" are too short/common to search on.... ugh!

Has anyone done the e-Flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 for G3.5? I see a partial project thread for G4+, but nothing for G3.5. I suppose I ought to upgrade, but if something a'int broke, don't fix it, right? If there's a CZ Yak for G5.5 maybe I ought not to admit that it will push me toward upgrading...

TIA!
-Case

This is where it is now. I am trying to learn some new paint stuff. Could be done in two ndays if I knew what I was doing.

Attachments

• ScreenShot011.jpg
    ScreenShot011.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot012.jpg
    ScreenShot012.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh wait I think you meant this eflite carbon z yak 54. No one is currently making the exact model your asking for.

Attachments

• Yak 54 Cold And Windy (2).jpg
    Yak 54 Cold And Windy (2).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 8
flexible said:
This is where it is now. I am trying to learn some new paint stuff. Could be done in two days if I knew what I was doing.
By the way...how are the pictures I took working out?

I saved them, they will do. I just have had to many fires going for a while now, to finish it. Plane to get back on it Fri.
The prob I was haveing with Max8 turned out to be a bug in eather the Max8 or the plug in. The work around was mind bending, so I kicked 8 to the curb, 9 is fine.

Back