Request Aircraft Here! #2

more misc

i think we need more misc planes some we can have alot of fun with .. like something you wouldnt expect to fly.. like santa on a sleigh been towed by raindeers..
i also wouldnt mind a skua (slope glider) form www.wowings.com i know the guy who owns the store very well and he has given permission to have any of his planes made for g3... i can do the physics as i have one...
anyways plz consider it... :D
Shane
there are some pics attached the first is a Skua and the second is a booby

Attachments

• wowings_skua_1500_2005_07_bald_knob_9_small.jpg
    wowings_skua_1500_2005_07_bald_knob_9_small.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 266
  • wowings_booby_2005_05_bald_knob_1_small.jpg
    wowings_booby_2005_05_bald_knob_1_small.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 267
BLu Funder Wanted

Has anyone made a Blu Funder for 3.5? I would like one to practice with if someone could creat one.
Thanks in advance.

G2 pilot-
It's been said many times ... there is already a Vibe 90 colorscheme for the Fury on the swap pages ... no need to make another whole new model. In addition, the Vibe 50 is not even out yet, so I wouldn't expect one any time soon.
-BladeCP02

Request

Has anyone ever heard of a Fliteline skooter 2 ? I think the company no longer exhists, but that was a nice little ship, very easy to build and with over sized control surfaces welllllllllll it was fun. lol

Addiction

As the sequel to their fantastic Katana MD, Precision Aerobatics (of AU) has just announced production of their new ADDICTION aircraft. :cool:
http://www.atlantahobby.com/shopexd.asp?id=7047
After several of us in this forum (myself included) failed to capture with any fidelity the phenomenal behavior and performance of the KMD, it's rumored now that Mark England (Inky00) is modeling the KMD from scratch (rather than trying to modify other purportedly "similar and like" 3D birds, as the rest of us tried to do). :eek: HOORAY!

Now, is there anyone that can beat the pack, and model the ADDICTION? :confused: Mine is on order, but delivery isn't promised until late October. that gives us a target window for modeling that bird (here's a couple of videos to demonstrate its "I want one of those" performance).
http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/video/Addiction - first release.wmv
http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/video/Addiction 3D festival.wmv

As evidenced by my now highly-scarred KMD, it would really help us if we had a hi-fi RF3.5 model BEFORE we went out and tried some of the maneuvers shown. The KMD sim-models we do have (preceding Inky00's) just don't prepare us adequately for some of the things the KMD is capable of doing. ADDICTION looks like another opportunity.
ANYONE?

Akro Laser 200

Laser Akro 200 would like it very please or they indicate me the program for you make it

Last edited:
pilot07 said:
A JU-52 would be cool. (With dropping paratroopers.)

Dropping paratroopers, Yea right. Pretty funny.

The plane would be a nice add-on though.

Last edited:
Blade Scraper said:
You could do that with a signal modifier and a wave generator to get the paratroopers.
LOL.

Reminds me of an old TV series here in Australia. Bush tucker man ?

first he would describe a plant or an insect or grub or rodent or mammal or lizard or what ever.
and then he would always say some thing like

"You can eat that !"

then there was a Spoof show that would have a similar skit.
this time it would be something you really couldn't eat. but still. the comedian would say

"You can eat that ! taste like ...., but you would probably survive!"

Good old wave generators.
what would we do without them :)

Twister 3D

Hi,

Ive just but this simulator and wondering if anyone designed a Twister 3D Rc Helicopter (expert version, brushless motor ). ?

Back