Request Aircraft Here!

scrimmer said:
I would like to see a Yellow Piper Cub!

Piper cub is already in the add-ons.

g2-pipercub-01.jpg

See: http://www.realflight.com/products/ao1_screenshots.html

Lanier Shrike :)

Would love to see one of these babies put together for G3. Would be a great Addition for all the speed junkies here. Got to see one fly live the thing is a blast!!!!

Attachments

• Lanier Shrike.jpg
    Lanier Shrike.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
How about a REALLY BIG Bomber Like the B-29 Superfortress w/Enola Gay CS, Or a BUFF(B-52 Stratofortress) with working bomb bay doors and wheel brakes.
PM me I will let you know what BUFF stands for if you don't already know.

El Capitan said:
How about a REALLY BIG Bomber Like the B-29 Superfortress w/Enola Gay CS, Or a BUFF(B-52 Stratofortress) with working bomb bay doors and wheel brakes.
PM me I will let you know what BUFF stands for if you don't already know.

I have already made a B-52 (based on the Gordon Nichols R/C model) and its almost ready for release. I started work on a B-29 (my favorite plane of all time) yesterday and have made decent progress (see pic)

Attachments

• B-52 sample.jpg
    B-52 sample.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 39
  • B-29 sample.jpg
    B-29 sample.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 37
FlyGuy said:
I have already made a B-52 (based on the Gordon Nichols R/C model) and its almost ready for release. I started work on a B-29 (my favorite plane of all time) yesterday and have made decent progress (see pic)

Oh now that is so AWSOME!!!! I cannot wait until it is ready!! That is going to be so much fun to fly! Will it fly like a scale model? What is your projected completion date, if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you El Capitan. Well I can tell you that the B-29 is my current top priority plane to get finished. As you can see in the pic I have the fuselage, rudder, main wing, wheels and engine nacelles pretty well roughed out. I need to add more detail to the horizontal stab and then I will be ready to start cutting in control surfaces and windows etc.. As far as other details go that will depend on how many polygons I have remaining, so I will try and add turrets, guns, antenna etc.. Then finish the landing gear struts and cut the gear doors (and maybe bomb bay doors) and then get it ready for paint :) I want it to be really big and fly scale (but not overly scale) and then I will probably go back and finish off the B-52.

edit further progress of the B-29 in new pic

Attachments

• B-29 sample 2.jpg
    B-29 sample 2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
New Planes?

I've seen several hits for a SR-71, that'd be wicked fast!

How about the Air Forces work horse the C-130? Or a F4 Phantom, that was a fearsom beauty!

You guys haven't heard from me, but I just wanted to say thanks so much for the terrific planes. You fella's posting these things have really got some skills! Keep it up!

ShortBus said:
g3 Needs A Pattern Plane

You mean like the Groove that is up on the swap pages?

Or the Spacewalker, Sportster, Easy Sport, Dazzler, Flybaby, Chipmonk, Tracer, RV4, Electrostreak, Nobler, Shoestring, T-34, Contender?

tracer00ag02-01.jpg

I dunno, while some of these boarder on other areas such as the T-34, the Tracer (pictured) falls clearly into the definition of a pattern plane.

It seems like this is already covered by existing planes.

Brio 10 would be a great one to see

I would really love flying this one on G3

Attachments

• EFL2275-action-h.jpg
    EFL2275-action-h.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 36
Back