Request Aircraft Here!

A top 5 list of flying or want to or comment on:

Twist 3D 40 =score 504
Somethin Extra 40 =score 486
Funtana 3D 40 =score 480
U-Can-Do 3D 61 =score 400
Avistar Select 40 = score368

This is the most popular planes at this time.

Source from RCUniverse

Stitts Sky Baby

I would love to get my hands on a model for the Stitts SkyBaby.

It held the world record for smallest manned aircraft.

Thanks in advance

Below are some pics.

Andy

Attachments

• skybaby.jpg
    skybaby.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 63
  • StittsSkyBaby.jpg
    StittsSkyBaby.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 45
Class C Gassie FF

This OldTimer likes'em all but yearns for any classic free flight: Miss America, Zipper, Goldberg Sailplane or Brooklyn Dodger to chase after. Yup the powered gliders are nice too but too tame :D .

i would like to see an profile plane"slab"
maybe the tmpro kat 70 dist by omp
or the toc yak/edge
thanks

New Aircrafts

I desire the F-22 Raptor, F-14 Tom Cat, CAP EX 231, ME 109 G/D/ whatever, Tuskegee Airman P-51D, Christen Eagle II, all at about 30-50% in size.

i have a request that would think should be easy for you guys. could someone maybe do an edit to maybe a yak or some other aerobatic plane for me? i would like something with extra landing gear to land inverted also. i have seen an s-2 do it in person and think would fun to try on g3... thank you... :cool:

I'd like to see a Wot 4 (classic version) by Chris Foss.

Not very glamorous compared to some of the nice planes in this thread, but I have one that I am learning to fly with. It is a great trainer at low speeds and a fantastic aerobatic plane at higher speeds/with bigger engine. I use an Irvine .40

Cheers,
Ed

Last edited:
Didn't read through all the post but anyone have a slowstick on their wishlist? Figured since it was such a well used trainer for the electric guys it would be awesome to have on on here.

Back