Request Aircraft Here!

Luger007 said:
Hi,
The Moth though beautiful to look at unfortunately is not correct (yet). Look at the 'swap page' for further details.

Regards,
Matt

Actually it is correct, we believe that you did not install it properly.

Please see the moth swap page.

You are correct, I was not installing it correctly. Maybe someone could post a step by step installation post? As it turns out I was sort of installing it correctly, BUT my computer added 'zip' to the files so of coures I unzipped them (mistake) Now I know to remove the 'zip' extension and import as it's suppose to be. (whew)
Now that I have that out of the way, I'd like to take a shot at designing a plane. Any advise on what program to use?

model request

Has anyone thought about making the mini speedwing ex. It's an excellent park/backyard flyer. It's the first flying wing I've come aross that is fun to fly slow and can fly indoors. Just a thought. This is Acer's Mini Speedwing Ex

Attachments

• mini_speedwing_ex_.jpg
    mini_speedwing_ex_.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 25
Luger007 said:
Now that I have that out of the way, I'd like to take a shot at designing a plane. Any advise on what program to use?

Heh, yeah, 3DStudio Max, any version over 5.0.

This doesn't really help, does it?

request

Is there anyone who has made an Ultrastick 60 plane? I know it's not a GP plane, but it's what I have. I'd love to see a plane that could "crow" where the flaps go down and the alerons go up. (Or is it the other way around?).

I would like a dsah-8 about 80ws. Im building a kit and would love to have one on g3. i would like to try to do it mysef but I have no clue where to start.

So is anyone working on or thinking of working on a T-Rex 450 micro heli?

I've seen several requests (including my own) for one but I have yet to see anyone consider it.

I already got permission from Chris Meyer of MX2 Aircraft Corp do do an MX2 for G3. Just waiting for him to send me some CAD files..

I'd like to put in another request for an Align Trex XL (CDE or SE).

Its a pretty damn popular model and I find it strange that nobody has drawn one up yet. ;)

AP Heli

Don't forget about a Yamaha RMAX! No, but a GSR260 with camera mount or any heli on a camera mount would be useful for alot of people though. Is it possoble to edit the intrepid gasser from the G3 expansion pack 1 to be on a camera mount or to model a camera mount to then be added to it?

Stunt Planes needed

We need more Biplanes (Stunt) go to viewpoint file. there you'll see what i mean... like the Knight Twister. i think that plane would be a snappy little number.

thanks kenny. :) :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Hi everyone,
I would really like to have a raptor 90 SE with full metal swashplate,metal head and carbon and metal side frames.
I think it is one of the helis many people would love to fly on Realflight.
Ross

Back