Request Aircraft Here!

I actually got a letter from Karin Goulian earlier today saying that she would let me know as soon as she hears something. I cant imagine why they would say no, so hopefully soon. Also the plane is flying the way I want it to but for some reason I cant get it to taxi correctly :confused: its driving me crazy!

tnorton12000 said:
I would love to see a FW-190 and a JU-87 Stuka! I'm loving the new planes that are coming out right now, but i would really love to see these two (I have these in my real R/C line up). If there is anything I can do to help just let me know. Thanks,TN.

There is already a JU-87 Stuka. It is part of Real Flight Add-ons Volume 4

A Halifax BIII is already under construction. The convertation process and texturing is not finished yet, and I must ask the original designer.

See also this Thread

FlyGuy said:
I actually got a letter from Karin Goulian earlier today saying that she would let me know as soon as she hears something. I cant imagine why they would say no, so hopefully soon. Also the plane is flying the way I want it to but for some reason I cant get it to taxi correctly :confused: its driving me crazy!

What's it doing?

Well it doesnt respond well to steering inputs and if you turn it to fast it noses over while taxiing. I dont know if its the plane or some kind of bug in 430. Once its in the air it flies nice.

more planes

I'd like to see an Ikarus SU-27, a GWS Slow Stick and a Moth Sailplane (or just more sailplanes) the Moth is probably the easiest since it's a flying wing with a finy fuse and a single fixed fin. Still with so many great mountains in the G3, two sailplanes is not enough.

FlyGuy said:
Well it doesnt respond well to steering inputs and if you turn it to fast it noses over while taxiing. I dont know if its the plane or some kind of bug in 430. Once its in the air it flies nice.

Set the first (make sure advanced options is on) torque parmeter is set to something VERY low such as .1 and it will stop.

The same problem existed with the PC12.

He had a huge prop pitch and turbine speed which the program scaled accordingly, translating into the ground roll or "nose in".

Flying planes

I would like to be able to fly the P-38, and the SIG Some'in Extra but the hetch is;
i have no add-ons. Does anyone have these planes that are not add-ons? :rolleyes: :) :D

Luger007 said:
I'd like to see an Ikarus SU-27, a GWS Slow Stick and a Moth Sailplane (or just more sailplanes) the Moth is probably the easiest since it's a flying wing with a finy fuse and a single fixed fin. Still with so many great mountains in the G3, two sailplanes is not enough.

Two?

I count far more than two.

Do you have the add-ons?

Kennyptho said:

I would like to be able to fly the P-38, and the SIG Some'in Extra but the hetch is;
i have no add-ons. Does anyone have these planes that are not add-ons? :rolleyes: :) :D

Nope, and you will be unlikely to find them.

Spring for the add-ons.

Existing planes SHOULD rightfully be VERY low on the developement list, because they do already exist.

There are a bunch of other requests here that should come first.

Remember there are only a handful of people doing this at present.

Slope Planes for G3

opjose and all,
Yes, you are correct I just recounted. There ARE more than two sailplanes BUT only two true slope planes that I saw (Shuriken and 3m Mistral) The Bird of Time is in there and a few other motorized sailplanes but not really any performance slope planes. (BTW I currently have add-on 4 for now and planning on picking up #2#3 and the new expansion pack; )

Since there are so many great slopes in G3 it only seems right that someone build/ design more performance slope planes. Slope soaring by the way is a lot more fun than meets the eye, check out the slope demo flight under the training video section, or better yet try it out (Shuriken recomended).

a buddy of mine is probably going to do a 3D rendering of a Moth sailplane in Rhino as well as photograph his planes in 6 views if anyone wishes to take on the task of converting it to a file the G3 can use. I have no idea how much work is involved, could someone PM me if you have interest in converting these CAD files.

Thanks,
Matt

Luger007 said:
a buddy of mine is probably going to do a 3D rendering of a Moth sailplane in Rhino as well as photograph his planes in 6 views if anyone wishes to take on the task of converting it to a file the G3 can use. I have no idea how much work is involved, could someone PM me if you have interest in converting these CAD files.

Thanks,
Matt

The Moth is already up on the swap pages.

blimp

can some one make a blip to be flyable in g3 i have a 10ft size one with three enlectric motors 2 for up down foward and backward one on rudder and would like to see one in g3 thanks

Blimp

milocs155
If you have the latest version of RF, 430 then there is a blimp in it. Its called the starship.

hamflyer

Lol...

Now all we need is the Beechcraft "Starship" RC airplane, which will be called "The Blimp".

:eek:

Moth not correct (yet)

Hi,
The Moth though beautiful to look at unfortunately is not correct (yet). Look at the 'swap page' for further details.

Regards,
Matt

Back