Request Aircraft Here!

harv

Ryan C. Archer said:
here are soe pics of the edge shocky, and the yak shocky that i just finished. hopefully if everything goes as planned maybe by this weekend. ryan :)
also, included is my version of the tensor 4d. ryan

Ryan, when can i get those planes.

Rob777

thanks, but already have that version

looking for a new model if anyone is making one to import

rcheliace Raptor 90 in pic

Cap232

I would like a TOC Cap232 40% and a Eflite Patriote like the one I got and a electric chipmunk 400 EP I also have it the chipmunk is a Carl Goldburg models ARF

martinic

I would live to see a proper Trex 450 mini e-heli (we are using a dolphin model now - not very convincing).

Along those same lines, some of the more popular micros: Blade CP, 3D Pro, Aplus 300 (nice CF and CNC), X3d, the upcoming Zoom Mini, etc.

Thanks for your consideration!

showtime

hey guys this is my first post on KE and i would like to see the

H9 showtime
the GP U-Can-Do 46 and 120
the funtana mini,40,90
40% carden Extra 260
aeroworks ertra X300L

thanks
showtime

Kmot

I want to see ALL of the stable of model airplanes under the Great Planes umbrealla, in RealFlight.

And especially, the new P-6 Hawk and Beechcraft Staggerwing. :D

Rifter

I guess I will add my wishlist:

Zagi flyer
Stryker (hopped up, not base, from Parkzone)
Easy Star
Slow Stick
B2 bomber EDF (electric)
I would like to see more shockfliers, in general. :)

FlyGuy

Banned
I'll give you guys a clue ;) You will greatly increase your odds of actually getting some of these planes built by providing links to either pics or a 3-view drawing of the actual models. 3D model makers need a scale top, side and front view of the models in order to make them.

EdrickV

I would like to see at least some of the GWS models in G3. Like the Beaver, E-Starter, Slow Stick, and Formosa. Some of the GWS planes have FMS models that might be useful for reference. I tried making one of the existing planes at least fly like my Beaver, but not very successfully.

http://www.gws.com.tw/