Request Aircraft Here!

Only a tip: If you want that your models are created, you should post highly detailed building plans or threeside drawings not images from the original. Try to think how the creation process for a designer is working. Everything starts and depends on the threeside drawings. If details are not clear and the the image resolution is low, for example 400 x 400 you have to make a lot of assumtions about the real proportions of the aircraft. Yes, you can resize such images, but than the image contrast often becomes even worth as it was before. If you have seperated images for different sides, check if the size ratio in all images is constant.

Pictures of the real scale aircrafts are nice and informative for generating the colourscheme, but for designing the geometry of the model completley useless.

Greets,

Max

Last edited:
I'll keep working on this but this is all I could find as of right now. It's alot harder to find 3-d plans than i thought.

Attachments

• 0b5489f0.JPG
    0b5489f0.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 12
  • catalina1.jpg
    catalina1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
  • catalina2.jpg
    catalina2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
  • CatalinaPBY.jpg
    CatalinaPBY.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 13
  • PBY5AWeb.JPG
    PBY5AWeb.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 15
A few I would like to see....

A real Sig Four Star; it's one of the best 2nd planes on the market and can be juiced up to do some crazy things. I still haven't seen a model for one, maybe I'm missing it (yes I searched.)

Scale racers; maybe a Nemesis NXT, Mong biplane, Smith Miniplane racer, or ESPECIALLY a Pond Racer... MAN I want one of those! Google 'em. You'll see ;)

And oh my gosh... somebody build me a Turbine Toucan before I go insane :eek:

http://www.turbinetoucan.com/

Hi,
I would really appreciate it if you could build me a Cessna 337 Push pull. I am also 11 and i would love to have the talent you have.
Thanks,
Cool Cole :D

I agree...

...the Cessna 337 is a cool aircraft and in the Air Force it was called the O-2A
Skymaster. Used for forward air control and target spotting for the fighters.
Worked on these and got a chance to fly the real one on several occassions,
it is fully acrobatic and would make a nice addition to anyones hangar.

Jim :)

MadMonkey said:
A few I would like to see....

A real Sig Four Star; it's one of the best 2nd planes on the market and can be juiced up to do some crazy things. I still haven't seen a model for one, maybe I'm missing it (yes I searched.)

Scale racers; maybe a Nemesis NXT, Mong biplane, Smith Miniplane racer, or ESPECIALLY a Pond Racer... MAN I want one of those! Google 'em. You'll see ;)

And oh my gosh... somebody build me a Turbine Toucan before I go insane :eek:

http://www.turbinetoucan.com/
holy crap, the Toucan seems sooo cool, lets all wish it'll be the 1st plane to do 3D like our RCs

Couple more I'd really love to have...

Lanier Stinger (1 basic model could be modded to make the 1/2A, .10, .40, .60, and Giant Stinger...)

Somebody build an Extra 260 with Patty Wagstaff's original trim scheme, I LOVE it and the 260 is coming back in force; here's a link to what I'm talking about :)

I won't be able to afford a Kangke Waco UPF-7 anytime soon, but it's a bloody gorgeous biplane like no other.

brian94066 said:
holy crap, the Toucan seems sooo cool, lets all wish it'll be the 1st plane to do 3D like our RCs

I don't know if it will be capable of the same 3D, but I believe this will be the highest power-to-weight of any aerobatic plane I know of... unless the Turbo Raven was higher. Still, this will be an incredible aircraft to see in person. I can't wait!

My current list of flyable RC models and G3.5 models I'm looking for is as follows. I haven't trawled through all of these forum pages yet, I will eventually, but if anybody has made or knows if any of these are available for G3.5 please let me know...

GWS Pico Tiger Moth
GWS Slow Stick
GWS F4U Corsair
GWS P-51D
Hobbyzone Firebird Scout
Hobbyzone Firebird Phantom
Hobbyzone Aerobird Challenger
Art-Tech (Also Parkflyers.com) Cessna 182
Multiplex Easy Glider Electric
Wattage Stuka
Parkzone Slo-V
Parkzone MKIIB Spitfire
Parkzone P-51D
Parkzone FW-190 Focke Wulf
Parkzone F27B/C Stryker
Twister Medevac (Heli)
Silverlit X-Twin Bi & Single Wing (AirHogs Aero Ace)

Cheers!!

SubmarineSpitfi said:
My current list of flyable RC models and G3.5 models I'm looking for is as follows. I haven't trawled through all of these forum pages yet, I will eventually, but if anybody has made or knows if any of these are available for G3.5 please let me know...

GWS Pico Tiger Moth
GWS Slow Stick
GWS F4U Corsair
GWS P-51D
Hobbyzone Firebird Scout
Hobbyzone Firebird Phantom
Hobbyzone Aerobird Challenger
Art-Tech (Also Parkflyers.com) Cessna 182
Multiplex Easy Glider Electric
Wattage Stuka
Parkzone Slo-V
Parkzone MKIIB Spitfire
Parkzone P-51D
Parkzone FW-190 Focke Wulf
Parkzone F27B/C Stryker
Twister Medevac (Heli)
Silverlit X-Twin Bi & Single Wing (AirHogs Aero Ace)

Cheers!!

The Stryker is already out there. Can't find the link, but its out there.

how about the Pond Racer

Attachments

• fuse.jpg
    fuse.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 24
  • normal_Pond%20-%2091-%2001%20-%20GL[1].jpg
    normal_Pond%20-%2091-%2001%20-%20GL[1].jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 17
  • normal_Pond%20-%2091-%2003%20-%20GL[1].jpg
    normal_Pond%20-%2091-%2003%20-%20GL[1].jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Pond_Racer_1991_bottom.jpg