Request Aircraft Here!

Told ya I wanted one of those!

I designed a Pond Racer from the ground up on X-Plane (from 3-views on my cell phone, I didn't have internet at the time! :eek: ) Flew perfectly on the first try... I haven't done any modeling for G3 though so somebody else has to do it :p

maybe some new CS for the stryker?
then i would want ...

F27B scheme
Blue angels scheme
and whatever else you guys can think of =P

i just found out about it, and I WANT THAT AIRCRAFT!!!!!

its the QuiQue Somenzini E-Yak
it is based on his Yak 54F foamy but this is entirely made out of balsa

i want this sooo much T.T

Somenized E-Yak

Please make this plane.

If any of you have flown the Superfly, you know how fun it is. If you make one for G3.5 you can expect that Superfly will post it on the planes homepage, so Superfly flyers can downloaded it. This plane is the BOMB!!! Please make it.
superfly259.gif

Superfly Rc home page

Green Sleeve 2000

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry I posted the same request in another thread somewhere yesterday and found this thread today... :eek: I have read all 57 pages :eek: and didn't see any mention of it, nor did I see it on the Swap Pages.

I've just bought this plane http://www.greenmodelusa.com/Green-Sleeves.html and like to see it on the simulator. It is a 4 channel power glider, the full specs can be found on that site.

Thanks for all the hard work guys! Great Forum, Great Community! :D

Tim

any one want to do a 747 400

I know there are a lot of good pilots that could edit the physics.

Now that nizz is gone? I can't get him to edit his one (3D graphics side)

Here is the Schematics with nizz's over layed to point out the Errors.

Got the Schematics from here

PS. Nizz. if you are watching. Hope you are feeling Well. sad to hear about what happend. Most who know anything about the KE forums know who is the original. and especialy if the poster is of apparent low reputation.

Attachments

• b747_schem_02.jpg
    b747_schem_02.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 22
opjose said:
Here's one that would be interesting....
OK opjose, where on earth did you find that one? Do you know if it has any yaw control, while in hover mode? For example, tilting the rear motor.

I just gotta try this one. I'm going to take my Decathlon, scale it down 50%, split the wings, and give it a go. Should be a hoot. This'll definately be in the just for grins category.

Last edited:
450+ MPH Speed Limit

I would like to see the 450+ MPH Speed Limit either removed or at least have a setting to turn it off.

Thanks

smokinpuppy said:
I would like to see the 450+ MPH Speed Limit either removed or at least have a setting to turn it off.

Thanks
If you'd bothered to read up on this issue before making your first post, you would have found out that the physics goes haywire when that speed is exceeded. Be thankful it's as high as it is. Personally, for an RC SIMULATOR, 450mph is unrealistically fast. You want faster, go buy MS flightsim or whatever it's called.

i would want some more airfoilz foamies

1. The Pipe
2. Extra 260 Hybrid
3. Mobius Pro
4. Bearcat Combat
5. Zero Combat

I'd like...

...to see the Cessna 337 Skymaster.

Thanks for considering...

Jim ;)

Attachments

• cessna337_3v.jpg
    cessna337_3v.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13
Skymaster

I would like to 3rd that one since I just picked up a Royal kit yesterday. Research abound, it would be great to fly it in the simulator first. :rolleyes:

Brent

Jimmy Newton said:
...to see the Cessna 337 Skymaster.

Thanks for considering...

Jim ;)

Back