Request Aircraft Here!

Ummmmmmm.... OK. That's cool.
Does this mean you're about to get another email stating that I've replied to this thread?
This could get fun. :D

want to find

I have a new Beechcraft Staggerwing (hobbico)and a Cub J 3 from (parkzone) both electric and nned help finding any. I know the g4.5 has a staggerwing but cant find the J3. Any info appreciated

The J-3 Cub is on AddOns 1, which should be available at your Local Hobby Shop, or at an online store. It can be modified to fly as you see fit.

Looking for a slightly used Cessna 310... Only found variants in the swap pages.
Thank You very much That's all I'll ever ask for....

Jets

The 4 aircraft I would like to see would be the Rafael, Gripen, Glouster Javellin and the Avro Vulcan.

The Vulcan would be awesome.

Tank1000 said:
The 4 aircraft I would like to see would be the Rafael, Gripen, Glouster Javellin and the Avro Vulcan.

The Vulcan would be awesome.
Anyone actually heard of those?

I'd Like a Su-34.
Here are some pics.

Attachments

• fw034_xlg.jpg
    fw034_xlg.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2
  • fw034a.jpg
    fw034a.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3
  • fw034b.jpg
    fw034b.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 3
  • fw034c.jpg
    fw034c.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1
  • fw034d.jpg
    fw034d.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2
more.

Here's the last one, but it was too big, so here's the link.

http://www9.ttvnol.com/uploaded2/lamborghinimurcielago/su-34.jpg

P.S. These are the specs, and a link to the site.

Wingspan: 35-1/2" (900 mm)
Fuselage Length: 57" (1450 mm)
Flying Weight: 53 oz. (1500 grams)

2 - 64mm Ducted Fans
2 - 3500 Kv Outrunner Brushless Motors
2 - 45 Amp Brushless Speed Controls
2 - Thrust Vectoring Nozzles (Can be turned off/mixed w/Elevators)
4S 3000 mAh 20C LiPo Battery Pack
Retractable Landing Gear with Nosewheel Steering

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/su-34_fullback_twin_vectored_thrust_rc_jet_54912_prd1.htm

Attachments

• fw034e.jpg
    fw034e.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 3
  • fw034f.jpg
    fw034f.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2
  • sukhoi_su34_3v.jpg
    sukhoi_su34_3v.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Griffindor said:
I've heard of the Rapheal, and the Gripen, and maybe the vulcan. But other than that, no.
My point, which you have obviously picked up on, is that (here we go again) if you are going to ask somebody to spend 50-200 hours of their own time to build a model which you are unwilling to build, FIND SOME 3-VIEWS AND SPECS for your request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please lord someone build my plane for Realflight g4.5

Attachments

• tomcat2 top.jpg
    tomcat2 top.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 15
  • tomcat2 bottom.jpg
    tomcat2 bottom.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 12
  • tomcat2 side.jpg
    tomcat2 side.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 16
  • tomcat2 illustration front.jpg
    tomcat2 illustration front.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey, newbie here. I don't know how to properly request a plane, so I guess I'll just try asking. Is there anyone here that could convert the Great Planes Yak 54 3D foamie from G4.5 to 3.5??? If there is, Ill say thanks in advance.

yakman69 said:
Hey, newbie here. I don't know how to properly request a plane, so I guess I'll just try asking. Is there anyone here that could convert the Great Planes Yak 54 3D foamie from G4.5 to 3.5??? If there is, Ill say thanks in advance.
It's not a '54, but if you check the swaps, you can find a Yak 55. If you look closer, you'll find one or two schemes I did for it :)

I've got the Gernot 55. Nice job! It flys great. Right now it's my #1. I'm just trying to get the 54 for comparison ,as thats what I actually fly. Didn't know if there would be any difference between the two on the sim.

Back