Request Aircraft Here!

lsburruss said:
Can anyone direct me to a Piper Cub J-3? I am adding one to my basement hangar and would like to see it on my computer....
AddOns 1, still available for purchase for use with G3.x. This is not the same as Expansion Pack 1.

Just a reminder: anyone serious about a request will supply 3-views, measurements, weights, etc. for the model they are asking someone to put 40-50 hours or more of their own time into.

I am a new member and just posted my A-4 Skyhawk variant from Expansion Pack 5.

Is there a way for me to share the original aircraft from the expansion pack?

NO. Aircraft that came with the program and in the Exp packs are lock in a secure data base type of file and can not be EXPORTED, only an Aircraft Vairant can be exported.

Last edited:
flmman said:
Is there a way for me to share the original aircraft from the expansion pack?
Strange question. Makes me wonder if he exclusively uses "free" software.

Last edited:
I would love to see a P-3 Orion or S-2 Tracker. I am very new to this. Is there free software for me to learn on? Is there an option to purchase custom made models here?

I just posted my A-4 Skyhawk AV. Is there a way for me to share the original from the Expansion Pack 5 too?

PA Extra 260 48"

I have a Precision Aerobatics Extra 260 48".

Could someone create a model of this one?

I'm having some difficulty with my real RC version, and could try different fixes in the RF version.

The real version flies great, but I'm getting wing-tip-dips on very slow passes (like 45 degrees, or harriers).

Mine is the Green one.

I downloaded the 58" MX version (it flies great!!! Good job guys!).
I even scaled it down to the right wing-span.
Changed the motor specs to the Thrust 30 & Quantum 40 ESC.
Put my prop on it (APC 13x6.5).

If my plane flew like that... WOW!

Thanks guys!

jeffpn said:
Just a reminder: anyone serious about a request will supply 3-views, measurements, weights, etc. for the model they are asking someone to put 40-50 hours or more of their own time into.
Just in case anyone forgets...this one might as well go on every page :D

jeffpn said:
Not to mention a model that more or less exists, anyay. All that's needed is a few tweaks.

Last edited:
i want a color sheme for the aircraft variant 42% dalton extra 260-kyle woyshnis better the scheme is kieth commanders new carden extra 300 midwing this plane is freeking beautiful try it please thanx heres a couple pics ask me for more

Back