Request Aircraft Here!

Electro Stik

Hi guys.

I was hoping that some one could help me edit the big stik 40 into a electric tail dragger. I have tried moving the main gear and deleting the nose gear, and changing the nitro engine to an electric, but it keeps showing a nitro engine and trike gear. Any help would greatly appreciated.

hammer833 said:
Hi guys.

I was hoping that some one could help me edit the big stik 40 into a electric tail dragger. I have tried moving the main gear and deleting the nose gear, and changing the nitro engine to an electric, but it keeps showing a nitro engine and trike gear. Any help would greatly appreciated.
See your other post, and please don't double post.

Last edited:
brentg said:
Wish everybody did some extra leg work like you have here, good resources...
sparked my interest :D Should start soon....

Brentg
Awww, shucks :eek:

I just figured that if I did some work ahead of time, there'd be a better chance it'd get made. Dude...a Lanc Legacy would make my day :D

eflight Apprentice 15e

I would like to request an Apprenitce 15e. I just got one and would like to try it on the sim as well. Thanks

Eric L.

Radian - PZ Electric Glider

I would like to put in a request for the PZ Radian electric glider...which is now very popular....

-mike-

Over 30 years of service - A-6 Intruder

Over 30 years of service, surely that rates a model! I have alot of photo's I can send anyone interested. The is also a rendering on post #442.

Thanks,
Jim

intruder

Ya I'd like to see the A-6 and the Ea 6b Prowler version too. The S3 Viking and the B-66 destroyer all classic Mil aircraft. But I have to many other models I need to get finish Maybe a good winter project

That guy that posted those rendering is no longer around.

BryanEW710 said:
Awww, shucks :eek:

I just figured that if I did some work ahead of time, there'd be a better chance it'd get made. Dude...a Lanc Legacy would make my day :D

Bryan,

Here is a few progress pics....Should be done in a couple weeks, still finishing a couple other projects.

Brentg

Attachments

• progress1.jpg
    progress1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
  • progress2.jpg
    progress2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
  • progress3.jpg
    progress3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
nice

BrentG

Sweet looking little plane, sure to be a hit

Poot77 if you had G4 there is an Escapade out for it. Give it some time and maybe it will get converted to G3.5 one day.

I'm looking for a Cub J-3

Can anyone direct me to a Piper Cub J-3? I am adding one to my basement hangar and would like to see it on my computer....

For G3.5 you'll need add-on # 1 as far as I know.

G4.5 comes with one, second picture.

Attachments

• g2-pipercub-01.jpg
    g2-pipercub-01.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
  • j3-cubag05m-lg.jpg
    j3-cubag05m-lg.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back