29 KB · Views: 5
  • mitch_4_sm.jpg
    mitch_4_sm.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • simon_f.jpg
    simon_f.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
Beech Staggerwing

The bipe aficionados in the forum surely would love to have someone add a Beech Staggerwing to our collection. Here're a few photos and lots of specs, not only of the real plane but also of one of the many RC models that are out there for us. Any takers?
If so, thank you, in advance. :)

http://www.airliners.net/search/pho...rch=Beech 17 (C-43/GB/JB)&distinct_entry=true
http://www.staggerwing.com/collection/NC499N.shtml
http://www.users.bigpond.com/antiqueairways/beech17.html
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXLVG5&P=ML

Great Planes Super Stearman

Can anyone tell me if there is a super stearman in the Red and white colours available for download

Falcon 3D by Hobby-Lobby

I would love to have a Falcon 3d standard and one with upgraded metal parts.

Just my $.02

TSteege

johnn said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a super stearman in the Red and white colours available for download
Did you try to search for it? That should answer your question

Carbon Butterfly

I'd like to see the Plantraco Carbon Butterfly added... FMS supports it but I'd much rather fly it in G3.5

http://www.plantraco.com/hobbies/product_carbon_butterfly.html

carbon-butterfly.jpg

How about this just for fun?

How about those groovy MicroMosquito's from Radio Shack?

micmos_lg.jpg

I own one, and it's super easy to fly and a lot of fun in my living room...

I'd gladly model one, but I only have Lightwave, and I'm not sure how well I could pull off the propper rigging for it.

I could provide plenty of photos though! and even an indoor photofield, lol. :)

I concur

I'm all about the F-100 and the Beech staggerwing. Both those would be great to have on G3.5. Classic planes in aviation, and both played a big part in aviation history.

jmshreve said:
How about those groovy MicroMosquito's from Radio Shack?

I own one, and it's super easy to fly and a lot of fun in my living room...

I'd gladly model one, but I only have Lightwave, and I'm not sure how well I could pull off the propper rigging for it.

I could provide plenty of photos though! and even an indoor photofield, lol. :)

I'm actually looking to get one of these too, to go along with my Carbon Butterfly. I agree, a living-room sized airport would be great, maybe even modeled in 3d with some tables, etc to land on.

If I can get come up with some free time, I'll probably model the CB and the Micro Mosquito in SolidWorks. If I do, I'll post on Knifeedge...

Neil_J said:
I'm actually looking to get one of these too, to go along with my Carbon Butterfly. I agree, a living-room sized airport would be great, maybe even modeled in 3d with some tables, etc to land on.

If I can get come up with some free time, I'll probably model the CB and the Micro Mosquito in SolidWorks. If I do, I'll post on Knifeedge...

Sweet. I'm ordering a wide-angle lens for my camera, which will make it much easier to do panoramas. I plan on making one of my office, because it'd be a blast (and I could use the practice, the heating system in there makes it rough for the little heli).

If you need any pictures or video or whatever of the MM, let me know. Anything to fly it in g3.5!

One of the heli's (Heli-Max Axe EZ) flys very similar to it actually in g3.5. Only difference is that the Micro Mosquito doesn't have the side-to-side control. It can only turn and go forward and back (I dont' know much about heli flight, so excuse the layman's terms). Anyway, perhaps you can use it as a guide?

jmshreve said:
...the heating system in there makes it rough for the little heli)....

Now that'd be interesting.. they could make area-effect wind (kinda like the lighting) that would be able to be set up like AC or heating units.. That way in indoor airports you could accurately simulate air ducts scattered throughout the building....

MadMonkey said:
Now that'd be interesting.. they could make area-effect wind (kinda like the lighting) that would be able to be set up like AC or heating units.. That way in indoor airports you could accurately simulate air ducts scattered throughout the building....

You can't do that now? I thought I read somewhere on the website about updrafts and such... I may need to investigate.

If I could accurately model my office heating environment, I could practice daily until I was able to fly my MM from my desk to my boss's office with a post-it attached (the contents of such note will remain untold) :D

I would like to have the Supra-Fly

Mach10_shooter said:
I would love to be able to fly this plane on my G3.5. I can supply all of the photos and details that would be needed.

Could some build this plane for me? or if someone has it could you please sent it to me?
thx
rcla396 :)

I would love to see a C-119 Flying Boxcar. When I was a kid they would fly over my house in formation. Probably 18 - 21...groups of 3. I was memorized. Still am. :rolleyes:

Wolf

Rafale is cool.

Attachments

• 308460-0-1072.jpg
    308460-0-1072.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 308460-2-2623.jpg
    308460-2-2623.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 308460-3-7079.jpg
    308460-3-7079.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 19
Pure beauty! :eek:

Attachments

• 2p51sup.jpg
    2p51sup.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 3p51s.jpg
    3p51s.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 310708-5-4557.jpg
    310708-5-4557.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 20
  • 2931759807.jpg
    2931759807.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 304
Eric, here are a couple of my favorites.

Attachments

• 44-63663_14_pa1.jpg
    44-63663_14_pa1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 44-72216_20_cw2.jpg
    44-72216_20_cw2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 44-74976_32_cf1.jpg
    44-74976_32_cf1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11
Back