Request Aircraft here

Possibly. If you can find sufficient reference and show me how it is visually different from other pattern planes already available on the swaps. No need to reinvent the wheel. :)

Integral

Hey boof,

I will take better 3 view pics of the integral if I need to. Here are some alright pics just for reference.

Attachments

• integral-300.jpg
    integral-300.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
  • carf_701000lg.jpg
    carf_701000lg.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 14
  • carf.jpg
    carf.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 11
Those are not good 3-view pics. They are much too small to be useful. You need straight on shots: a side view, a top view, and a front view.

What is a Jesky spark? Do you have 3-views or other pics and specs which would be required to fulfill your request? It takes so much time to model, I don't have any time to Google.

I searched the forum, and didn't find, so I would like to request a Fauvel AV 36 for RF G5.x.

Tri-view and colors compliments of Google.

The colors are flexible, they don't have to be exact.

I got to fly one on a friend's simulator, and while a 1/4 scale wing is on my to-do list, I'd like to fly it on RF.

Attachments

• Fauvel AV-36.jpg
    Fauvel AV-36.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 6
  • av36_cnb0131_f2dcrbl.jpg
    av36_cnb0131_f2dcrbl.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 7
  • av36_11.jpg
    av36_11.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Looks like you may just have to use the one on your friends Sim....most every one is modeling for RF6 now

upgrade for around $50 USD now and also get RF6.5 for free in a month or so !!!

Bummer.

OK, I'll change my request to make it 6, and I'll upgrade in the meantime. How's that?

this fellow isn't one that I go over to his place to fly; he brought it to a club meeting to show off the new sim. I cannot afford the $125 price tag.

NitroPlanes or HK EP MiniMoa

I would like to see NitroPlanes or the HK versionof the EP MiniMoa also ST Models EP ASW-28.
arrcglrtf.html

I have no idea what those are. Most of us modelers are building for RF6, anyway. Not that they wouldn't work for you, but the flight physics would probably need to be tweaked. You should upgrade!!

Twisted Hobbys Crack Pitts

I would love to see the Crack Pitts the Crack Yak is already available and flys great. I think the Crack Pitts would be a great addition to RF6 what do you think Jeff ?

I would love to see the Crack Pitts the Crack Yak is already available and flys great. I think the Crack Pitts would be a great addition to RF6 what do you think Jeff ?

I built the Crack Yak. Thanks! :) I might eventually get around to the Crack Pitts, but it is currently well down the list if ever.

From a fliers point it would be a great bird to model. From a modelers point of view, unfortunately, it is rather less interesting.

Back