Request Aircraft here

id like to have a pitts model 12 or a star trek uss enterprise i would be extreemly gateful for these 2 craft could the enterprise be vtol to? thanks ,plane guy

Attachments

• c2b0b5c0a63bd632.jpg
    c2b0b5c0a63bd632.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 7b0197f5e22d0402.jpg
    7b0197f5e22d0402.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 4eb634f8c9cc3268.jpg
    4eb634f8c9cc3268.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 1cf28eb394ceebf0.jpg
    1cf28eb394ceebf0.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 600bff14954aad70.jpg
    600bff14954aad70.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 119
Junkboy999 said:
I can see mayne a Blue foam Enterprise like you see on you tube but a VTOL one would be cheezzzzy, it has no lading gear heheh

How do you land this thing?

"She's breaking up captain!!!"

Junkboy999 said:
I can see mayne a Blue foam Enterprise like you see on you tube but a VTOL one would be cheezzzzy, it has no lading gear heheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiBuCZX606Q&NR=1

give it invisible landing gear so it sat a few inches of the ground, and hover up like the harrier, and tilt the knob to transitoin to forward flght. it would be cool ifit would fly like a piper cub or somthin with simalar flight characteristics.

Parkflyer Begin Air Deluxe for G5

Hi;
Does anyone have a Parkflyer Begin Air Deluxe for G5 or equivalent/similar maybe skyfly max?
they are 4ch push elec.
Hope I am posting this in right forum.
Sorry I do not have drawings, but lots of pics online.
TIA

Last edited:
edge 540 bp 3d arf by e- flite

I can"t find this plane in the swap pages any one have it in G-3.5 OR g4.5
bentoad

Attachments

• DSCN0310 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0310 - Copy.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Alright, I'm hooked! Somebody give me an idea for my next project. It must be an RC model, not scale, that you own, or would like to own. You must also provide 3-views.

The flyzone skyfly in 4.5 is a 3ch model and smaller.
I believe the 4ch flight characteristics of the skyfly max will be quite different.
I tried the modified 3D skyfly RB edit in swap files but I don't think it flies true.
The turns are flat. Fun Though.

Is anyone up for a remake?
TIA

jazz53 said:
I tried the modified 3D skyfly RB edit in swap files but I don't think it flies true.
Physics aren't defined until the 3D model is imported into RF. And, you can do the tweaks yourself. No need to build a new model because you don't like the way it flies.

Hirobo Shuttle Sceadu Evolution .50 in hpm

I think this would be a really nice heli on the swaps plz if some one can make it thank you

Last edited:
I-Beam RC

Attached here is a RC plane "I-Beam" design of the "Plank" class.
Here are some of the design goals:
1)Flys well in high wind
2)Capable of VTOL
3)Very rugged
4)Capable of water takeoff and landing (with simple pontoons).
5)Reasonable glide ratio.
6)3D capable

I am not an aeronautical engineer, but I have for many years been designing paper sheet handling for presses and printers at up to 30 mph. That experence requires alot of understanding of how to move air and to move objects through air. So even though this "I-Beam" design looks trival, there is a lot of physics in here.

I have spend a lot of hours working on RC modeling, but probably need another 20 hours of learning. If someone could model this from Blender to Realflight and return all the files to the forum it would be a BIG Help. It would most likely be a good example for others too.

Thank You,
Buck

UPDATE: This plane was modeled for G5 by "Doug aka dhk79" THANK-YOU Doug
DOWNLOAD below.
It needs the physics adjusted. Doug included a weight that can be changed in size, location and weight. EMAIL me if you want to try!!

Attachments

• I-Beam RC.jpg
    I-Beam RC.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 37
  • Buck I-Beam_EA.RFX
    162.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Could someone please make the new Parkzone Micro Sukhoi SU-26xp?

For someone who knows what they are doing, it should be relatively simple to make an AV using current Sukhoi models.

Spektrum AR6400L 6-Channel DSM2 Receiver/ESC/Servos Unit
Powerful 8.5mm coreless motor adds improved performance
Vibrant XP trim scheme
Carbon rod-reinforced horizontal stab
Molded push rod guides
Comes out of the box completely assembled
Large control throws for increased precision

A Lockheed P3 Orion would be nice.

I am eagerly waiting for the E-Flite Blade mSR. Progress so far looks excellent!

Last edited:
Back