Request Aircraft here

Buck said:
Attached here is a RC plane "I-Beam" design of the "Plank" class.
Here are some of the design goals:
1)Flys well in high wind
2)Capable of VTOL
3)Very rugged
4)Capable of water takeoff and landing (with simple pontoons).
5)Reasonable glide ratio.
6)3D capable

Any Videos of this this flying out there ????

polster74 said:
Could someone please make the new Parkzone Micro Sukhoi SU-26xp?

For someone who knows what they are doing, it should be relatively simple to make an AV using current Sukhoi models.

Spektrum AR6400L 6-Channel DSM2 Receiver/ESC/Servos Unit
Powerful 8.5mm coreless motor adds improved performance
Vibrant XP trim scheme
Carbon rod-reinforced horizontal stab
Molded push rod guides
Comes out of the box completely assembled
Large control throws for increased precision

A Lockheed P3 Orion would be nice.

I am eagerly waiting for the E-Flite Blade mSR. Progress so far looks excellent!

I have an AV and CS partially done for this bird. It is based on this AV:
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/10541

Which currently has the old scheme:
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/10540

As I am developing the new AV, I am also working on the CS for the new model, but it is EARLY in that process, see attached.

My hope is to have the new AV and matching new CS done here shortly. I say shortly because I just got married to Mrs. Twoeleven, and we have been busy moving her in.

I have the RWM of the original PZ Sukhoi, and my new one is on order already. Hopefully it will all come together right after I fly my RWM for accuracy vs. the AV, before it hits the swaps WITH the new CS.

FYI.

Griff
twoeleven

Attachments

• PZbeta.jpg
    PZbeta.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 11
Mcx

Hey could someone model the blade mCX. I know there is a AV but it just doesn't look right. heres the best image I got.

eflh-2280-16.jpg

There's a very nice CX2 available. You could size it down. I don't see anyone modeling an mCX since the CX2 is already there. On a side note, the guy who made the CX2 learned how to do 3D modeling because he wanted specific models that nobody else would make.

jeffpn said:
On a side note, the guy who made the CX2 learned how to do 3D modeling because he wanted specific models that nobody else would make.

I know, I know, but this is a request thread and I am learning the basics of wings right now. ;)

Work the tutorials available. I went from one wine glass to another wine glass to a candlestick holder to a generic helicopter. Then, I followed a RF user's tutorial on making an Edge 540. It's posted on the swaps. I think the plane looks beautiful, but I'm not happy with the physics. People here really will help you, if you give it an honest effort.

jeffpn said:
There's a very nice CX2 available. You could size it down. I don't see anyone modeling an mCX since the CX2 is already there. On a side note, the guy who made the CX2 learned how to do 3D modeling because he wanted specific models that nobody else would make.

So true. I wanted a B58 Hustler so that is why I taught myself to build 3D models. The harder the model you pick the more you learn right from the beginning. Though, I do know I am a freak and I built that Hustler from scratch at least 20 times before I uploaded to the swaps.

Maj. Numbskully said:
But at least it was worth it :D

Unfortunetely it wasn't Maj. Sigh Someone recently left me a five with no comment which has left me distraught, confused and sad at the skills I've acquired over the past few months. I question the reason to live a life of meaning now. Oh whoa is me. Whoa is me.

I should just delete it so no one has to share the same burdon as the five-rater had to experience. sigh.............

Oh by the way, I got more work done on the Sky Crane yesterday.

Can someone make the MR2 Nimrod to celebrate it's retirement from the RAF fleet?

I would myself if I could find a better 3 view. :)

Oh, I have to explain that I was just joking about the whole distraught state I was in about the B-58. People that rate low and don't leave comments need to have this explained to them because of their low IQ. Sorry to waste evryone else's time. :D

Attachments

• Nimrod MR 2.gif
    Nimrod MR 2.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
I'll try to convert my Blade mSR to a mCX

longboardlax14 said:
Hey could someone model the blade mCX. I know there is a AV but it just doesn't look right. heres the best image I got.

eflh-2280-16.jpg

This one is so close to the Blade mSR I doing, I think I can just change a few things and do this one for the swaps too.. Don't hold your breath on it I'm still learning the Helie set up and naming process, but it is doable.

mSR

Junkboy999 said:
This one is so close to the Blade mSR I doing, I think I can just change a few things and do this one for the swaps too.. Don't hold your breath on it I'm still learning the Helie set up and naming process, but it is doable.

Thanks

sebby1000 said:
will some one please make this plane. first make this plane big but not to big this plane will have 5 bomb bays in the first bomb bay there will be 2 hydrogen bombsin the second bombay there will be 4 regular nuclear bombs in the last 3 bomb bays there will be 1000,500,and 100 pound bombs.there will be 10 jet engines 4 twin jet engines and 2 single jet engines.on each wing there will be a lot of bombs and missles just like a a-10 would only more bombs and missles.give this plane gun turrents just like a b-29 would.give this plane retractible wheels and please make this for G3.5.take your timethere is one more plane i would like to see for G3.5 is a XB-70
Why did you vote a 1 for the TRex 450SEV2 ?

The reason you gave in the Description should have been post here only. Requesting aircraft via the Vote Description of a Swap file is not the way to go.

Mods. I would like to see this Person given a chance to straighten up or have their Irrelevant actions reversed.

It’s like Graffiti eh.

Last edited:
Back