Request Aircraft here

zdog64 said:
i would really like someone to create a beam e4 helicopter there are some photos at this sitehttp://www.beamheliusa.com/gallery.php hope it turns out good

The Beam E4 is nearly identical to the Furion 450. A good CS edit might be the best way to go. MA's original design for the Furion 450 was the Beam E4 which was sold off to Beam. MA only made minor changes to their original design, much of it being material choices, such as using carbon fiber on the main rotor parts (swash and blade grips). If you compare the frame components down to the tail components, it's hard to distinguish any real structural differences between the two.

I would like to see a really well done F-16
like Mwilson914's B-58 or Viennalex's F-18
the F-16 in add on 2 is terrible
I wasted almost 2 hours trying to fix the canopy with no luck
it either comes down to far or because of the "stretch " factor gets blurred by the fuse color
I can't believe that I paid for add-on 2 way back when and this was the level of quality offered :eek:

Attachments

• ScreenShot1279490666.jpg
    ScreenShot1279490666.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 20
  • ScreenShot106.jpg
    ScreenShot106.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Which is a funny thing isn't?

People are much more demanding of custom content than the aircraft they pay for in the form of Expansion Packs.

Why is that?

Well it seems I've had that one all along (the one with missiles)
hiding in plain sight in my aircraft list ........ guess I thought it was a variant of the add-ons 2 version

I really like the physics on that one. I used a real F-16 simulator to compare performance (side benefit of my job). Would you like the template to do your color scheme? I still have it.

Last edited:
cherokee

i would really love to see more great planes planes on here.
i really would like tho fly my GP Cherokee in the sim.

Attachments

• gpma1033-don-2.jpg
    gpma1033-don-2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
There is a nice looking one on the swaps for version 4.5.021 > higher at this link It has retracts set up even though the model was not. ( on my computer the retracts do not work right )

GP Cherokee

While I am swamped with things going on in my life I would love to see the electrifly Rifle. I do not have on so it will be one of those eyeballing projects. Something I am terrible at.

Attachments

• gpma1805.jpg
    gpma1805.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 16
i would like to have a pelican from halo and i have a model too but i dont know how to post it to forums cause im new

AeroWorks 42% Extra 300

Attachments

• 150Extra300_large02.jpg
    150Extra300_large02.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 150Extra300_small03.jpg
    150Extra300_small03.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 150Extra300_large08.jpg
    150Extra300_large08.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 150Extra300_large12.jpg
    150Extra300_large12.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 8
mwilson914 said:
Alright! I held off on this long enough. Here is a one of a kind design I did in about 30 seconds the other day.

I call it the A-100 BLOB

Have at it Jeff and good luck!

***edit***

Actually more like 15 seconds. Yep! I AM that good.

heres your blob... just a lil more streamlined

Attachments

• funny 1.jpg
    funny 1.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Funny 2.jpg
    Funny 2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 2
  • funny 3.jpg
    funny 3.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Funny 4.jpg
    Funny 4.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 6
dhk79 said:
Would you like the template to do your color scheme? I still have it.
yes ....................its hard to see where things belong looking at the CS ........... do i see a separate left AND right side for the Tail ?
OR is the fuse mirrored in a way that will make text reversed on one side?....again its hard to tell. please send it and I'll Play with it .I'm wanting to do one from the 301st AF reserves that are stationed real close to me in Ft. Worth
I watch them and F-18s touch'n'go at lunch time..........
I know what you're thinking .................F-16s and F-18s at the same base?
due to Clintons Base Closures they share Carswell NAS ............so I get 2 for the price of none :D

Attachments

• asuki.jpg
    asuki.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 8
  • E540cs3.jpg
    E540cs3.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Maj. Numbskully said:
do i see a separate left AND right side for the Tail ?
OR is the fuse mirrored in a way that will make text reversed on one side?
It is a left/right. Otherwise I'd never have been able to match the camo scheme. File is on the way.

Back