Request Aircraft here

No one is being mocked, it's merely a play on words on the Extra and abundance of Extra variants, models and colorschemes at the swaps.

There is also more to it than saying "I want an Aeroworks Extra"
A perfectly good copy of an extra exists as your stock aircraft selection.
There is even a very good colorscheme to go with it by Alex.
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/12443

Want it exactly 42%? You are obviously willing to help with the Physics, which also means you are confortable using the Aircraft Editor.
Only you may know the exact engine to power this (aircraft editor)
Only you may know the exact measurements and weights of each of the components (aircraft editor)

Get off your hands and create it, there is really nothing stopping you from achieving your goal. The major work is done for you.

Odd Ball said:
I give up. I feel like I'm being mocked here. :(

Attachments

• screenshot1271515753_945.jpg
    screenshot1271515753_945.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 16
Why don't people realize that the size of the model is or can be determined by the physics engine of RF? The size of the model in the 3D program is largely irrelevant. An Extra is an Extra. If you want it bigger (or smaller), take an existing one, and resize it in the editor. Do you want an electric motor instead of a nitro? Change that in the editor, too. If an engine is pictured, you won't see the difference on the model, but the flight performance will be as you set it up. It's an awful lot of work to make a model. Why make one that already exists? If you want it to be a different color, download Gimp, and change it. It's all possible. Modelers get tired of being asked to make aircraft that already exist.

Or, make it yourself. Anyone can do it, and people will help you, if you show a real effort.

Tell me what you all think. And yes I know its underpowered a bit. I made it fly like a real AeroWorks plane.

Attachments

• 42% AeroWorks Extra 300_AV.RFX
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
jeffpn said:
Why don't people realize that the size of the model is or can be determined by the physics engine of RF? The size of the model in the 3D program is largely irrelevant. An Extra is an Extra. If you want it bigger (or smaller), take an existing one, and resize it in the editor. Do you want an electric motor instead of a nitro? Change that in the editor, too. If an engine is pictured, you won't see the difference on the model, but the flight performance will be as you set it up. It's an awful lot of work to make a model. Why make one that already exists? If you want it to be a different color, download Gimp, and change it. It's all possible. Modelers get tired of being asked to make aircraft that already exist.

Or, make it yourself. Anyone can do it, and people will help you, if you show a real effort.

exactly,.... make an aircraft variant, dont remake the whole plane unless its gunna be alot more detailed or a certain modification

PZ extra 300 paint on Edge 540

I was wondering if someone could recreate the PZ extra 300 Paint scheme on the edge 540. I have found that the 540 flies better than the extra 300 BA that the scheme is currently made for, therefore, I would like to be able to fly it with that scheme. No rush as I'm having fun with the 540 either way.

One of these!

I'd like to have it tomorrow if you don't mind. Just kidding about tomorrow, next day will be fine :D

Seriously though, If someone wants to try it let me know and I'll do all the research.
Thanks,
Danny

Attachments

• SR-22.jpg
    SR-22.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
Back