Request Aircraft here

brields said:
Thats why you don't make the model fly like a real lego air plane, but like,in this case,
an R/C Mitsubishi zero , or any other single seat, single radial engine fighter.

I know. I was just being funny, at least to me. I've actually thought about replicating a lego kit for the sim, but it would be a LOT of work. My son had one of those fisher price planes to I thought would be funny in the sim.

I think it would be easy. You could make one block studd. Then clone and attach for a 2 studd piece. Then clone that and attach for a 4 studd peice and so on. Build the plane from the resulting blocks. Go through and delete hidden geometry at the end.

Boof69 said:
I think it would be easy. You could make one block studd. Then clone and attach for a 2 studd piece. Then clone that and attach for a 4 studd peice and so on. Build the plane from the resulting blocks. Go through and delete hidden geometry at the end.

If you know how to make the plane, please do so. It'd be fun to fly, as well as make variants and CS's for. :D :D
No three point views can be found. :( :(

Bd-5

Boof69 said:
How to request 101

Hey Guys, I'm new here and I'd really appreciate it if somebody more experienced than I could build the BDJ5 for me. What makes this model interesting to me is it's super small size, agility, and it was featured in a James Bond film "Octo*****". (The last part of this word is censored)
I'd be more than willing to provide as much information as possible on the project and find any pictures needed for the build.
I also would provide my email for ease of communication and would check in on the build thread often in-case I'm needed.

To start out I have some images that may peak your interest.
Also I have a link to a build thread for an RL RC version.
http://sven.rc-madmen.com/?tag=bd5j

Hope to have this one in the sim someday Thanks,Boof69

I've seen the real one fly @ an airshow in FL ....'81 / 82 ? ... Bob Bishop - "Coors Light Silver Bullet" Shortly after that JB movie had been made

Pictures:

Info: The Hawker Hunter was a subsonic British jet aircraft developed in the 1950s. The single-seat Hunter entered service as a manoeuvrable fighter aircraft, and later operated in fighter-bomber and reconnaissance roles in numerous conflicts. Two-seat variants remained in use for training and secondary roles with the Royal Air Force (RAF) and Royal Navy until the early 1990s. The Hunter was also widely exported, serving with 21 other air forces; 50 years after its original introduction it is still in active service, operating with the Lebanese Air Force.

3-view:

Understand?

Have to love the paint scheme on " Miss Demeanour' " from England.

Attachments

• hawker-hunter-fga-9.jpg
    hawker-hunter-fga-9.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 4
  • hawker-hunter-fga-9-jet.jpg
    hawker-hunter-fga-9-jet.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
  • hawker-hunter-f4-cockpit.jpg
    hawker-hunter-f4-cockpit.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 5
  • hawker_hunter.gif
    hawker_hunter.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 176029.jpg
    176029.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Krill Spark For G4.5 Request,Thanks a lot!

Forgive my poor English,I come form Chinese and I'm a middle school student,I love pattern fly very much !
Please send me a Krill Spark F3A file for G4.5 when you are free,Thank you~~ :)
My E-mail : geniuseaglet@sina.com

Expansion pack 2 includes an F-22 but its not a scale model. I can tell just by looking at it. A re-do on the graphic shape would be nice.
The pic on the far left is what it should look like.

Attachments

• f22tech.gif
    f22tech.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • f-22raptorc25965.jpg
    f-22raptorc25965.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
  • ScreenShot1316389916.jpg
    ScreenShot1316389916.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back