Request Aircraft here

Now a days kids communicate with one-liners, often incomplete or abbreviated words.
If a post is more than 3 lines, you can guarantee it will be ignored.

Try to post your model request guidelines in kid-speak. :p there, 3 lines. :D

I'm a modeler not a researcher. If you want me to model a request must have supplied 3 views, research pics, an intriguing story, materials list, designers name, month it was invented, US sales totals, accurate dimensions, and if it's the new wave in RC or RW aircraft. I would also need artistic freedom, open ended scheduling, quick requester response, and $26 an hour. :p ;)

Last edited:
I’d just like to say thanks to Jeff for making the Eratix it’s the only reason I bought Rf in the first place

A Big Cheers

Arcright

Thank you, Arcright. I do need to point out that it's the Maj.'s colorscheme that really makes that plane stand out. It looks as good as it does because of his work.

YF-23ace said:
Gulfstream-Sukhoi S-21 (and yes, I know those two names do not belong in the same sentence). Anyone interested?

Been running thru the request threads looking for ideas and this stuck my insterest. Can you please help me find some more info on it ..... need pics , hopefuly a better 3-view. It's a gorgeous aircraft in my eye. :cool:

RF does not offer the Dish launch Glider system. With that said, this might be the best use for the old Rocket Launch ideal people used before G5.5 came out with Bungee and Towing. I would have to read up on it a bit but I think there are two if not three elevator setting needed on a switch so you can launch it with out it doing a complete loop and come back and hitting you in the head like on American Funnies run on sentences.

On the YouBoob Vids I see them launch and go straight as thrown ( up ) then you can head a TX switch being hit and the plane level out and now glides. Might be fun to try this out to see if it will work before building a whole new glider.

Last edited:
When in doubt RTFM = Read The reFerence Manual I'm serious this is the manual click the link

??????

Anybody ever done it?? I did, it is the g3.5 manual... so what good is that to me when I want to RTFM?

Junkboy,

They do offer Discus Launch. See picture below.

Also go in to the editor and scroll down on the launch methods.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1311188518.jpg
    ScreenShot1311188518.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 18
Back