Request Aircraft here

this is a picture for skylink 40,i hope this model can made for G5.and special thanks to you who want to help make this model.:D

Attachments

• skylink1.jpg
    skylink1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
  • skylink2.jpg
    skylink2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 4
  • skylink3.jpg
    skylink3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm not understanding why oneyedjack says that its for RF6 only?
theres no difference in a RF6 rfx file from a 4.5 rfx file ...as far as I know they are the same thing
I understand that the physics may be off for use in 4.5 or 5.5 but that could be tweeked
I dont see any reason that you could not import it into 4.5
however it may give you a default motor or blades or both
maybe the ones it has are not available in 4.5 , maybe thats why he says that?.....
go ahead and try it , you got nothing to lose
if it does not work then just delete it, its not gonna break anything to try
let me know if it works or not

Last edited:
So you want somebody to build a model that does not fly like the real deal?:confused:

Are you saying that the existing model after you import it does not look like the model pictured on the swap's?

Attachments

• blade mcp x 01_SNv.jpg
    blade mcp x 01_SNv.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I don't see a difference between G.5 and G6.5 at all. If I need to I could load up G.4 or G4.5 and check. I just don't see it.
( Physics yes) Visual no!

Last edited:
Saab 37 Viggen

I'm dying for one of these. Please,please.
viggen3v.jpg
saab_j_37_viggen-02428.jpg
saab-a-37-viggen-4-view-2-1200x868.jpg
saab-a-37-viggen-4-view-1-1200x869.jpg

Sebart Wind S50e

Hi, I was wondering if anyone was working on a Wind S50e, I have searched the forums but cannot find any reference to one.
If anyone is interested I can supply photos, base measurements, weights etc.
Regards
Frank

You're really going to have to work on your requesting method. I have no idea what a Wind S50e is. Yes, I know I could Google it, but I won't. You should supply your photos, base measurements, weights etc. up front. That's your best shot at intriguing a modeler. You may think that's an awful lot to ask of a requestor, but it's a far, far, far cry less than what you are asking of a modeler.

Last edited:
Back