Request Aircraft here

STANG KILLA SS said:
i saw that, but was under the impression, g3.5 created planes would not work in G4 because the file extention was different.....
(and im refering to direct drop in, with out any extra work. converting etc)
if someone could give a difinitive answer on this, that would be great.

I have downloaded several swap files from 3.5 and they work fine in g4. I do have a few problems with certain models behaving correctly on the ground but it still loads and flys.

ParkZone T-28 Trojan

I would like to see the ParkZone T-28 Trojan and more electric planes with brushless power. I am new to RC planes and just recently bought the G4 version.

Thanks.

Well, I would like to see more scale helis, as in an EC135(as in my avatar) & others of the EuroCopter design.

I would like to be able to fly an Osprey in G4, I know that they have it in add on pack five, yet I hear it would not work with G4. If someone could find a work around, or they make it where I could just add on the pack myself I would appreciate it greatly.

Preferably just get add-ons working with G4, as I also would like to fly the Jayhawk from that same add on pack.

I saw someone posting about a Chinook earlier, yet the posts stopped when expansion pack four came. A CH-46 Sea Night is smaller then the CH-47 Chinook.

I am also a big Hawker Tempest fan. I can only guess that it got overlooked as it came late in WWII.

I have always been obssesed with hydro foils...... anybody want to make one right before i attempt an do somthin stupid

Attachments

• hydrofoil_n[1].jpg
    hydrofoil_n[1].jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Hydrofoil[1].jpg
    Hydrofoil[1].jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
If somebody could make this pizza, that would be great!

gwsa1062.jpg

Add Ons

I'm sort of new to RealFlight - Just got G4 today, but have flown G3.5 with Add On.

It is a big disappointment that I cannot fly planes for the previously purchased Add On Pack #4.

I very much enjoyed the Albatros and the Pitts (The red and white one).

Could you please make those available in G4? I purchased Expansion packs 2 &3 to try to get more planes... to find ones similar... but they just aren't doing it for me... and I feel like I'm just throwing money away at this point... $30 bucks a pop for a few planes at a time. It would also be nice if I didn't have to buy the Albatros and the Pitts again since I have the Add On Pack.

Thanks
Hammers

sackohammers said:
I'm sort of new to RealFlight - Just got G4 today, but have flown G3.5 with Add On.

It is a big disappointment that I cannot fly planes for the previously purchased Add On Pack #4.

I very much enjoyed the Albatros and the Pitts (The red and white one).

Could you please make those available in G4? I purchased Expansion packs 2 &3 to try to get more planes... to find ones similar... but they just aren't doing it for me... and I feel like I'm just throwing money away at this point... $30 bucks a pop for a few planes at a time. It would also be nice if I didn't have to buy the Albatros and the Pitts again since I have the Add On Pack.

Thanks
Hammers

Sorry to say but the add-on packs do not work with G.4. There is a rumor of a fix for this problem though.

Last edited:
I second the Beaver on floats!

I'd like a Hughes 500D and a DC-3..!

Perhaps a SAAB JAS-39 Gripen for some high alpha flying...

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

G4 plane

I don't have G4 yet. So I really don't know what planes it doesn't have. But I like the Osprey from add-ons five.

tnorton12000 said:
Sorry to say but the add-on packs do not work with G.4. There is a rumor of a fix for this problem though.

This is not news to me, I thought that was evident in my post. My request is since the add-on packs do not work... that someone develop those planes or make those planes usable in G4.

Thanks for reading,
Hammers

Back