request foamies here

Ryan C. Archer

i have some extra time so i can do about 10 new foamies for g3, the first 10 people to post the foamies they want will get them. ryan :D

How about an E-Flight Ultimate Bi Plane. (yes it's a foamy).

The existing Ultimates do not have flat wings.

How about a Realisic flying Great Planes Red Bull Flatout? I have two of em' but I need radio gear for it................. :D :p :D

E-Flite has 2 different ultimates. The profile ultimate and then the Ultimate FX which is a full body fuse but has flat wings as well. Either one is great.

Do you care if it's a profile foamy or a full up foamy? Cause I'd like to see a GWS ME-109.

If you want to stick to more profile foamies I think it would be great to see the GWS Slowstick which is the trainer plane most recommended. :)

Ryan C. Archer said:
i have some extra time so i can do about 10 new foamies for g3, the first 10 people to post the foamies they want will get them. ryan :D

Hows that Showtime coming bud???? hint hint

El Capitan said:
There is already one out there pm I will e-mail it to you.

AFAIK the only E-flight is the one made by L0stS0ul, (he posted just above...) which does not have the actual E-flight Ultimate body & wings.

Is this the one you are referring to (it's in the swap pages).

An electric version is needed mimicing the E-flight version.

opjose said:
AFAIK the only E-flight is the one made by L0stS0ul, (he posted just above...) which does not have the actual E-flight Ultimate body & wings.

Is this the one you are referring to (it's in the swap pages).

An electric version is needed mimicing the E-flight version.

Yes I relized that after I read a little further down the post.

how about, an eflite edge, oh wait, i made one, hahaha, i need it to be imported though. (thats your cue ryan, to like, you know, import my big one, so then my little one can be given to you)

Hey Ryan, How about the new E-flight BypYak? That would be awesome! I've had one for about a month now, and i can say enough for its flight ferformance!

Back