request foamies here

phrank said:
Props to you on another succesful import.

Unfortunately, this is not something that is done for bragging rights.
I'm sure the veteran modelers here that help you, would not take kindly to being utilized, so that you can show off.

Congratulations, I hope you learned a bit more this time about the creation process. Looking forward to your future contributions.

Ok i will change the post.

3D-Seth said:
Fancy Foam F3P "Feather" Vrolet - just got one and can get any needed pics . . .
hey hurry up and maiden it :D , i wanna know how it performs, i really like its design ever since it came out, the guys at my local indoor spot says it is 10 times more stable than the freestyle Vrolet, but i never actually flew the feather so i don't know :rolleyes:

Foamy Outrunner

Here you go WingDude, a .3ds file with the outrunner I use in my foamies.

~CS_SPINNER consists of the Shaft and Outrunner Bell as one object so that when the propeller spins, the entire assembly spins together with it.
The Screws and washers currently are spaced for a 7x5 prop.

~CS_MOTOR assembly should have an image of a typical outrunner armature, look in the Yardbird YB22 and Mig29 Colorscheme for it.

Attachments

• outrunner.jpg
    outrunner.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 18
  • outrunner2.jpg
    outrunner2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
  • outrunner.zip
    72.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Eflite Tribute FX

EFL2150.jpg

WingDude said:
That's what i did, it doesn't come through as a 3Ds file.

Forums don't like .zip files, try this one.
I've renamed the .zip file to .g3x. When you download it, rename it back to .zip and extract the contents normally.

Attachments

• outrunner.g3x
    72.7 KB · Views: 4
girrocks123 said:
Fancy Foam Vrolet!! Pleeeasaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!

Maybe i'll take on this one, I am already trying to get pics and stuff for Fancy Foams Xcalibur, or Maxxum models, but, if you can get me good 3-views, and pics of ANYTHING you find that might be important, as well as every dimension you can think of off of the real model, I'll get to work!

Last edited:
Pleeeaseee work on it! If you go to fancy foam.com it has somegood pics of the different views. I would possibley like a F3P version...if you can :) Thanks so much!

Back