Request RF6 Aircraft Here

youll never learn to do things like this for yourself but here

Attachments

• Thunderbolt Sbach 35%-SFG_AV.RFX
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
I just was trying to do it and I was going to do what you said, but I see you've atached a file that says sbach 342 with sfgs av. thanks

because its only in the physics that would take a change to the 3d model which is not possible with an av

so if i put them on a smaller plane i would be able to see them because i have a plane with sfgs and you can see them

if you cant see them in the model there is nothing you can do to see them they must be made when the model is made in order to see them

You can't mess it up if you just save your changes to a different name. That is trivial to do. If you cannot figure out how to do it, ask. I strongly recommend trying to do this yourself as the things you will learn are well worth knowing. And Jeff is correct that this particular change is not very difficult.

Careful Madratter, you may find yourself being accused of being another "fanboy"!

I guess we mustn't all be in agreement about anything?!

:D

Careful Madratter, you may find yourself being accused of being another "fanboy"!

I guess we mustn't all be in agreement about anything?!

:D

Well, I am a fan of this software, which is why I choose to post around here. So I guess fanboy it is. :D

And in my view, sometimes the best help is to have someone try and do it themselves.

I do try and be helpful.

What I totally get, (and I'm not saying this is the case with this particular request - I don't think it is), is that sometimes people come into forums like this and expect everyone to drop everything, bow down, and basically, do as the new forum member tells them. And when that happens, and it does from time to time, I totally get how the older forum members don't take it too well.

I will also say, in all sincerity, that certain members around here who have been accused of being rather abrasive (and sometimes they are, more so than I would be), have absolutely gone out of there way to a) make me feel welcome here, and b) help me out with my modeling efforts. I very much appreciate that.

This isn't the warmest fuzziest forum I have ever taken part in. However, people have been extremely helpful to me. And I certainly appreciate it. Some of the people who have been the most helpful to me, are the very ones, that in some cases people are accusing of being the most abrasive.

I can attest to the same results. :)

Part of why I am where I am today. Ive had my differences with a couple here myself, but the differences go as fast as they come. At the end of the day, who cares?

Requests: Senior Telemaster ARF , Sig Senior ARF, Sig Kougar

These requests are for some well known planes that appear to be discontinued, but with the modelers help can continue to be enjoyed through RF6:

Senior Telemaster ARF: classic yellow version discontinued
Sig Senior ARF (tail dragger please): apparently has not been available for some time now??
Sig Kougar: discontinued

If anyone is interested in any of these planes and has the info the modelers need ("3-views, specs, and other reference pictures"), please provide it for them.

Thank you

Recently discovered these planes exist in the swap pages under earlier versions of RF. I was under the impression planes made for the earlier versions only worked in RF6 with some modifications, such as was reportedly done for the free Add On models. My apologies, and thanks for those who have already made the planes mentioned in my earlier post.

They may need tweaked, but there's no reason you can't learn how to edit planes to your liking. The 3D model and the colorscheme don't need changed. Only an AV -may- need to be done.

Back