Request RF6 Aircraft Here

These requests are for some well known planes that appear to be discontinued, but with the modelers help can continue to be enjoyed through RF6:

Senior Telemaster ARF: classic yellow version discontinued
Sig Senior ARF (tail dragger please): apparently has not been available for some time now??
Sig Kougar: discontinued

If anyone is interested in any of these planes and has the info the modelers need ("3-views, specs, and other reference pictures"), please provide it for them.

Thank you

Have the Sig Kougar MK II loaded. Nice sport plane. I can share an AV to the swaps if anyone has an interest.

Oops. We're supposed to ask for interest before posting to the swaps? I probably shouldn't have been posting anything!! :D

These requests are for some well known planes that appear to be discontinued, but with the modelers help can continue to be enjoyed through RF6:

Senior Telemaster ARF: classic yellow version discontinued
Sig Senior ARF (tail dragger please): apparently has not been available for some time now??
Sig Kougar: discontinued

If anyone is interested in any of these planes and has the info the modelers need ("3-views, specs, and other reference pictures"), please provide it for them.

Thank you

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/15864

Yes, because a request like that is sure to be picked up. Brields, if you're going to help a guy, especially a nube, help him all the way. Explain to him why his CS request is not likely to be picked up, to say nothing of his EA request.

Last edited:
I remember asking another member to explain why something wouldn't work.
You know what he said?
"I don't operate like that"
-just a thought
Any way, this thread is for Aircraft requests. So a C.S. request is far less likely to get picked up here.

BTW... The Zero was a fighter, not a bomber. the only zeros to carry bombs
were used in kamikaze attacks.
However, I think Dhk79 is redoing his old Zero. It might be worth it to send a Request to him via private message to add a bomb, given that BrentG just uploaded
His new zero that he said he would release in late December of 2011.

I've been contemplating a Hughes XF-11 but if anyone has decent 3-views other than the standard ones that are crap I might have more motivation to do it.

Back