Request RF6 Aircraft Here

In your User CP, upper left in the blue bar.

What is it about this thread that you like posting in it so much with off topic discussion?

This genius reads every post in the forum. ;) When you have a new topic, I think you should start a new thread.

Go to the USAF museum. They have one sitting in the corner there. I have a few pictures of it.

An R/C? or a real one?
I'm looking to put together a legit request for an actual R/C B-26 marauder.
I'v learned that its best not to request an aircraft, with maid up physics
(I have tried).

Jeff, if this discussion doesn't fit this thread, please let me know!

Grumman Lynx

Hi,
Would you be interested in putting this model in RF6? It is David P Andersen's 1/3 scale AA-1C Grumman Lynx. I produced it for flightsim. I can provide you with the Gmax and texture files. I also have the plans in PDF if required.

Regards,
Ron Watson.
ronald.watson@xtra.co.nz

Attachments

• Grumman Lynx.jpg
    Grumman Lynx.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
That's great! It used to be that many people would build models, but couldn't take it the rest of the way. I'd help you, but I promised the same thing to another member when my time seems to be limited these days. I'll get his out, but I'd feel bad giving you a commitment as well. Have you thought about getting the student version of 3DS Max and doing it yourself? That's how most of us are using Max. It's not a difficult process if you've got the model that far yourself.

What kind of file can they export from Gmax. Can't they export eather 3ds or obj, if so I would like to see the file, to see how it looks in max.

Back