Request your Airports here

Correct, and the "swinging deck" bit, no to that.

dstreet said:
Hi phrank,

Not quite sure I understand what you mean by "... what the sim is capable of...". I think the sim IS capable of having a carrier... since the Battleship in Addon Volume 4 is essentially the same thing with a catapult and very small landing deck (I've been able to land the Harrier on it). I'm guessing you mean we're just not able to use the current airport editing tools to import our own custom 3D objects. But, KE "could" create a 3D aircraft carrier for a future expansion pack --- we just can't do it.

--- is this correct?

whitestar said:
[SIZE=3]a practice carrier landing would do

doesnt have to look too real

thought one of those combined 3d and photo field background combos might have done something close

Two runway with helipads off to side a tower on left and water. a jet or two and a couple of guy cutouts maybe a radar

shaped a little like a carrier or not and raised above water level

thanks for listening to a crazy person

electric helis rule [/SIZE] (ps vtols do too)
WhiteStar

you said it didnt have to look real, kinda fun.(this is a joke, but still i was impressed at the fun i had messing with it in chase view.) It would be good thinking if you put brakes on the plane you are trying to land. feel free to make it look better and post it,

Attachments

• carrier.G3X
    104.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
WhiteStar

great effort and good thinking

I have made a basic step forward please improve any ideas.

have made a few mods so far please enhance idea.

Thanks to all

Whitestar

Attachments

• Soccer_Field2.1_AP.G3X
    140.7 KB · Views: 14
whitestar said:
great effort and good thinking

I have made a basic step forward please improve any ideas.

have made a few mods so far please enhance idea.

Thanks to all

Whitestar

i have updated it three times, make sure you worked on the latest

1. soccer field 2
2. carrier like
3. carrier

sorry i should have reposted, the current one is a lot more fun, i land the larg scale f-18 on it.(what a challenge)

Attachments

• carrier.G3X
    104.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
your gunna hate me

ok this ones BIG please make a bombing airport for multiplayer. with 2 airports with a city close by and make it like real far apart about a 45 minute flight.1st airport for american full size bombers and stock fighters to take off. then the other for german luftwaffe fighters to take the bombers down when going to the bomb city.kinda like mine but better bigger awsomer!!!
thak you!!
see i told ya!!

Last edited:
bud anderson 2 said:
ok this ones BIG please make a bombing airport for multiplayer. with 2 airports with a city close by and make it like real far apart about a 45 minute flight.1st airport for american full size bombers and stock fighters to take off. then the other for german luftwaffe fighters to take the bombers down when going to the bomb city.kinda like mine but better bigger awsomer!!!
thak you!!
see i told ya!!
Yup, just what a radio controlled flight simulator needs! :confused:

I`m having problem making a photofield of our clubs airport. I have a panorama picture, but getting stuck on the part with the size and the X and Y alignment. :eek:

Is there anybody that would help me to make this photofield? If there is send me a PM, and i will email the picture. ;)

max size

Max sixe for pano's is 8192x4096

your gonna have to do some searching for more anowers. It can be saller too but keep the X to the Y Keep the same aspect ratio.

gliders

hi just read your thread, ok i like silent flight/motor gliders ect ect, how about a good cliff not the originals but somthing differant, maybe over the sea ect as i used to fly them and had to give up( because a little bundle of joy turned up ) and didn't have the time anymore, (well not yet anyway) i have tried doing my own but didn't succeed good luck and i look forward to some thing good thanks bill

lake landing

I have a seawind and would like a realistic water lake. The two cow cove looks like clouds and is not much use. Thanks bentoad

request

how about the field where i fly it is called field of dreams and yse it is in the middle of a corn field :) I can send pics if needed. the field is located in St. Joseph Mo.

Cripes A'Mighty said:
Request your Airports here Im making this new thread in light of the popularity of the Oceana Fighter Base that I created.

I want to know what you want. I want to know what airports you would like to see made for the Swap Pages forum. Please, if you have a favorite Real airport you would like me to biuld let me know. If I hear an airports more than once I will consider it. I can only make an airport soo fast, so if you guys have any ideas let me know. :)

I'm currantly revizing the old version of Oceana Master Fighter Base. Its not exactly what the real base looks like so I'm actually using Google Earth to make an exact replica. It should look exactly like the real one which is roughly 7500 ft long I think on the longest runway. Its a pretty big challenge to remodel my work all over but I felt it wasnt very good. Although it was a night mare making it, alot of people seem to like it.

Right now I'm Currently making 2 airports. The Oceana Base and Area-51. The Area 51 was really hard to find a big enough place to put it. The real runway is 39,000 ft long. So its going to be a huge file to download. It should look exactly like the real deal too, though if you want to down load these new files you will need Add-Ons 1 & 3. There are parts of the runways that just could not be created with just the new G3.5 objects. I only used G3.5 becuase I wanted to make it accesable by users who didn't buy the expansion packs.

Thanks
How do you make the current Oceana Master Fight Base into a night Fighter base not sure what keys to press on the keyboard to change from day to night

Sun Azimuth.......
Shift+ Home
Shift + End

Sun Inclination......
Shift + Page Up
Shift + Page Down

When in Doubt
There is a list of keyboard commands in the RF toolbar under HELP

Back