RF 7.5 Bug Reports

To Minitrex450; This issue was solved. Your Question, was answered in the next post. https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=31147&page=8
Here's the link to move forward. https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=31421
For future reference. Switching between versions is Quite Easy.
To, Enter/Switch, between, "Specific Versions": Open "realFlight 7.5 Launcher". Click. "Additional Options". Click, "Registration/Updates". In "Advanced Options", Click, "Update to Specific Version".(Leave, "Completely Refresh" Unchecked, "So No Information Is Lost" ;)) Click on That version. Then Click "OK's" :cool:

Thanks so much, the beta version works ok.

In 7.50.013, Beta. In Flight School (Day, Night, &, HD) There is a MISMATCH,(lip) in the transition, between the hanger approach ramps, incline, and the flat at the top. Causing a Step up, entering. Note location and lack of visual cue! This is particularly pronounced, with aircraft having small wheels. This is new to 7.50.013, also in 7.50.015.

ALSO; Not really a bug, but, While were here. If you take a small plane, in chase view, from parking lot level, to the hanger floor.(takes some finesse to get over the lip) View comes, from below floor level, floor disappears, and plane, appears to be floating in the air. Note, from the shadow position, on the ground, the sun is shining through the roof, and the floor. :eek: I think I need to UP, my sunblock SPF? :rolleyes::p

Last edited:
Thanks, I installed the beta version 7.50.013 but when I close the aircraft editor, and then I re-opens, I must still to select layout 2 in select layout and advanced in control surface deflections. This is not kept in memory.

With the beta version 7.50.015, the problem is not resolved :

When I close the aircraft editor, and then I re-opens, I must still to select layout 2 in select layout and advanced in control surface deflections. This is not kept in memory

It is not possible to save a colorscheme for the Quadcopter X. This thread has more information but several of us have tried to save colorscheme and it gives an error.

ALSO; Not really a bug but, While were here. If you take a small plane, in chase view, from parking lot level, to the hanger floor.(takes some finesse to get over the lip) View comes, from below floor level, floor disappears, and plane, appears to be floating in the air. Note shadow below floor.

Just a thought ..
open the AP editor and find the floor object
then try to move the z axis lower or just a little higher
it may stop disappearing...thats been the fix for similar issues I've seen in the past (I don't have 7.5)

And /or try to disable the floor objects ability to cast or Receive Shadows it should have options for that ...worth a try ?

Last edited:
Select multiple objects in Folder List window

I have a question about the airport editor.
Is there a way to select more than one object in the Folder Listing window? Normally you can use the shift key or the control key to select multiple items but they do not work here.
I created a field using Google Earth to place over 2000 trees accurately. These trees all reside in the Tree folder. I decided to group the kinds of trees in sub-folders. The only way to do this was to click and drag each individual tree to the correct folder. 2000 click and drags later the trees are all in the folders I wanted them to be in. Being able to select more than one object would have saved me about 1991 click and drags. :)

If there already is another way to do this I am going to be kicking myself for a long while. If not, this would be a great addition to the abilities of the editor.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back