RLU-1 Breezy

Camera works fantastic, very realistic pilots eye view in "Fully Automatic mode" can also manually pan vertically, (using sliders) if needed to see pilots arm and leg movements.
In "Semi Auto Mode" also a great view from pilot head, and you can pan vertically and horizontally, using the sliders as needed to capture the landscape.
Yes, I use Fully Auto Mode the most, thanks Legoman.

it was helping with the smoothing groups setup but not fully fixing it also ended up creating some distortion some times I am still figuring it out
Okay thanks I thought you meant smoothing groups because that's what you talked about last but like you said the name isn't something you'd think would help that. Once you find the solution I'd be interested in hearing what it is.

Okay thanks I thought you meant smoothing groups because that's what you talked about last but like you said the name isn't something you'd think would help that. Once you find the solution I'd be interested in hearing what it is.

I though edge split was something that would cut the object up into multiple pieces along the edges. It helped but i could not suppress the issues on or two faces on a few objects. I just need to figure out all the setting on export and what needs to be done in blender.

Back