SAB GOBLIN Build

Sure I was unsure. I thought it could, but I was not on my computer at the time. It should've given Nooner the motivation to check for himself, since I couldn't for him. I can't hold everybody's hand!!! :D

Or he can do it himself. It can be done.

I like how he assumes you're doing it. How presumptuous!!!

Imagine if I made every color scheme offered for every model I've done. I'd still be on model #2. One is enough for me then on to the next build.

I can give the red colorscheme a shot in a few days. I like the prototype version with white on the bottom so that will be done.
goblin-lambo.jpg

cool fact, i designed the scheme for the blue goblin and it was sold as a special kit for a short time. based off my logo 600 design thats on the swaps :p

4629-1-thumb_420_165.jpg

Last edited:
no i was not saying that he was doing any other colors just asking as if maybe someone would say they was doing it so. thanks for being a smart @#$ but was just asking..

no i was not saying that he was doing any other colors just asking as if maybe someone would say they was doing it so. thanks for being a smart @#$ but was just asking..
Is this directed at me? If so, was I not to assume that you expected him to do your schemes? You wrote

when can we get the red and yellow goblins
What else could you have meant besides presuming Boof was doing them?

if you read on some of the first pages Boof say he lets others do the cs so i guess you would of had to read something not just answer

Is this directed at me? If so, was I not to assume that you expected him to do your schemes? You wrote

What else could you have meant besides presuming Boof was doing them?

This goes back to what Andy was saying in the other thread about being nicer around here. The fact is that of the eight or so Forums that I am a regular reader and member, this is the MOST HOSTILE towards new people, and I have seen many many people turned away due to smart *** remarks by many people here. Many people that may be future customers of KE may have got a bad taste of the way things are around here and could go to another product. I myself have been on here since 2009 but hardly ever post due to the hostility here. A better way of saying what you said would be "Boof isn't creating any more Color Schemes, perhaps someone else will." and the "perhaps someone else will" is optional.

I am just providing this observation as someone that has been here a few years and has done a lot of reading of hundreds of different threads and it is clear that some people here need to lighten up a little and be a little more courteous, myself included.

Somebody asks not if, but when future schemes will be available, and I'm not allowed to wonder why he thinks Boof is making them? Really??

Back