rcdoski

Sig Seniorita 46AX Ultra 3D_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Sig Seniorita 46AX Ultra 3D_AV

Well, it's not supposed to but it does. Thats right a Sig Seniorita 3D capable. 3D MOFO was wondering if it could be done. This thing is FUN NUTS!!!! Try to see if you can break it. I did this one just for fun.
Smoke is on channel # 7
Fun is on all the other channels.
Its electric with fuel sound.
Hope you enjoy!

View the Swap Page

Great flying, Looks like you're having fun. And yes, you did break it. So if you want you can go into Edit aircraft, Physics, go to horizontal tail, then strength multiplier % and increase it to say 800 or if you want even 1000 then it will not break. If you want, you could do the same for vertical tail also. Have fun. ;)

Thanks once again for working your ''Kind Of Magic'' on this one dude dough I did still mange to break some of it LOL

wow! so much to comment about!
  • really cool airport ☺️
  • @rcdoski really turned that docile trainer into a crazy machine!
  • all of the young women (señoritas) in the world are cheering both of you and screaming "that's right! señoritas rock!"
  • I hear what you did with that music! A Kind Of Magic by Queen. just in case @rcdoski doesn't notice, I'm pointing it out to him now.
  • Aside from (of course) Bohemian Rhapsody and We Are The Champions, I had never listened to very much Queen. you may have changed that. thank you.
  • finally, @3D MOFO 2020! , that is an absolutely wow performance! 3D obviously comes naturally to you. *bow*

Great flying, Looks like you're having fun. And yes, you did break it. So if you want you can go into Edit aircraft, Physics, go to horizontal tail, then strength multiplier % and increase it to say 800 or if you want even 1000 then it will not break. If you want, you could do the same for vertical tail also. Have fun. ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's truly ''Unbreakable'' thanks so munch for sharing that vauleable info I turned them both up to 1000 I want to see if I could do the same thing to my E-Flight Cessna-Z 3D since that rudder lover eject on me😁😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍😎😎😎😊😊

• really cool airport ☺️
  • all of the young women (señoritas) in the world are cheering both of you and screaming "that's right! señoritas rock!"
  • I hear what you did with that music! A Kind Of Magic by Queen. just in case @rcdoski doesn't notice, I'm pointing it out to him now.
  • Aside from (of course) Bohemian Rhapsody and We Are The Champions, I had never listened to very much Queen. you may have changed that. thank you.
  • finally, @3D MOFO 2020! , that is an absolutely wow performance! 3D obviously comes naturally to you. *bow*

Thanks so munch for the very kind words you know @rcdoski managed to turn this old school classic trainer in to a 21st century undercover 3d monster if me,you&him along with Technold was all flying at the same field or park together I bet we would end up having to pass the transmitter between us for the 4 of us to have a fun putting this plane through new and crazy 3d moves to see which stunt type it loves to do best???

• really cool airport ☺️

Also here's a very underrated song from them that I was searching for years until I finally found back in 2019 by accident on youtube

I dare you to listen to this song while your riding the subway train it goes well with the trip 🤣🤣😁😁
This isn't where I live in Iowa, but it's about what my town looks like... (actually, my town isn't quite that interesting looking! ☺️)
1200px-Castana%2C_IA.jpg

So I bet you can guess from that how often I am near a subway (the kind with trains in tunnels, not sandwiches😉) Tell ya what. I've been in the New York subway, the Chicago subway, and the Washington D.C. subway. I'll just reminisce. 😊

I have to say thanks to all you guys for being such great friends. Even though I've never met you, you seem like close friends. 😊 And to think for me it all started when I said something STUPID like I wasn't a big fan of the way Technoids OLD T-28 looked. Now we have the old one and the new one. Technoid you are awesome. You guys are all awesome. Thanks for welcoming me into this special group.;) You know that includes asj5547, Legoman and anyone else I may have not mentioned.

Last edited:
Now I know both you &Space Boy are both ''Country boys'' LOL!!
it's interesting that I do live in a small town surrounded by corn fields and farming equipment, but I really don't consider myself to be a country boy. I used to live in the Kansas City area and was comfortable driving downtown through the tall buildings, and on the big interchanges throughout the city. That I now live in rural Iowa is a surprising twist, given my past. But it sure is a beautiful place to live.

this is about a mile from our house
20210916_113432.jpg

I have to say thanks to all you guys for being such great friends. Even though I've never met you, you seem like close friends. 😊 And to think for me it all started when I said something STUPID like I wasn't a big fan of the way Technoids OLD T-28 looked. Now we have the old one and the new one. Technoid you are awesome. You guys are all awesome. Thanks for welcoming me into this special group.;)
I agree with your sentiment definitely. I'm thankful for the friends that I have here.

Also here's a very underrated song from them that I was searching for years until I finally found back in 2019 by accident on youtube

hey wow. I finally listened to it just now. what a great sound. that driving bassline is so good, and then the various other guitar parts are really invigorating. I can definitely see why you like that and why you say that it's underrated.

by the way, when I saw the title, it reminded of me of another song that I had to look up, and then I found out that it's by Queen too!

I WANT TO BREAK FREE

Last edited:
Back