Slow Stick

Kibble Fat

Did anyone ever get a GWS Slow Stick posted? I know someone made the model, but it still needs a color scheme? Any info/links please

Also someone needs to get on the 3DBatix Extra 330 foamy :D

Ryan C. Archer said:
i can make a slowtick no probelm i just need help with the color scheme and uv map.
ryan
Just a queer request, can you also make a model with the GWS floats?

GWS Slow Stick Color Scheme

Here is the Slow Stick Color Scheme. The bottom of the wing is white foam, otherwise the plane is all red with WW1 German Cross. Can't wait till it's done. I used to own a Slow Stick but had to sell everything to pay for my CUB.

Attachments

• gwsa1006.jpg
    gwsa1006.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 39
Slow Stick.g3x

JimNC54271 said:
Here is the Slow Stick Color Scheme. The bottom of the wing is white foam, otherwise the plane is all red with WW1 German Cross. Can't wait till it's done. I used to own a Slow Stick but had to sell everything to pay for my CUB.
Do you have a Slow Stick.g3x[/SIZE]

Color Sceme

Ill do the Color Sceme, just send me the stuff and I'll try my best( it'll be good) and I create a color sceme or two.

Ryan C. Archer said:
hi guys, still trying to learn to uv map....
ryan.
Ryan, what program are you using to do the UVW map? I may have a tutorial that I made up for someone else that could help.

Doug

Close enough, I use version 8 so everything should still match pretty well.

The files are too big to post, so PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you. The first is on using MAX to prepare a model for G3 and the second is a step-by-step on texturing techniques (starting with UVW mapping).

Doug

Back