technoid

Stagger Sport_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

Stagger Sport_EA

Stagger is a fun fly plane I'm releasing in three versions. The base version has a 4-Stroke Engine and there's also electric and a gas powered versions. They all have the same flight physics but fly differently because of the different power plants. The 4-Stroke and Gas versions fly similar but the electric powered version has an oversized motor so it's by far the hottest flyer. But try all three they have different color schemes and all fly differently because of the different power plants...

View the Swap Page

Thanks I'm glad you like it. There's a Stagger Sport Gas and EP version too. Try the EP version it's definitely the hottest flyer.

Yeah I just imported it now I believe I had imported before at one point a few years back before I had to re-install my windows again or was it when I got my hands on Real Flight 9.5 HH this was one of the EA's I forgot to install back?? but now it's back I would love to maybe to do a one of my special edits on this one to make like a 40 size one to make it more snappy like a Magic or Dazzler maybe????? I'm about to give the Gas one a shot Tech!

I love it the looks of this plane reminds a lot of the MODELTECH MAGIC 40 mashed with a little bit with a Dazzler/Uproar 40 fuse fly's great Techđź‘Ť
Oh I modeled a Modeltech Magic and Limbo Dacer if you're interested. The Modeltech magic is scale size I think but the Limbo Dancer is larger.

Oh I modeled a Modeltech Magic and Limbo Dacer if you're interested. The Modeltech magic is scale size I think but the Limbo Dancer is larger.

Cool I think I might have that Limbo Dancer in one of my older folders let me see If I can import it again? BTW Was you the one made EA for the Modeltech Magic EP? Because I did a AV for it I tried to post it something saying ''that EA for this model is no longer aviliable''??? Which I still have the actually EA I might to have re-posted up but explain very clearly that I didn't that EA I hate to post someone else's work if you know what I mean Tech?

Cool I think I might have that Limbo Dancer in one of my older folders let me see If I can import it again? BTW Was you the one made EA for the Modeltech Magic EP? Because I did a AV for it I tried to post it something saying ''that EA for this model is no longer aviliable''??? Which I still have the actually EA I might to have re-posted up but explain very clearly that I didn't that EA I hate to post someone else's work if you know what I mean Tech?
Here's a link to the Modeltech Magic EP I modeled.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/modeltech-magic-ep_ea.22484/

Ok this is your EA then but how come the one I edited was this one which is still on here too I'm not 100% sure why they won't let me post my Av of it I'll try to do it with EA instead to see if that works??

Ok this is your EA then but how come the one I edited was this one which is still on here too I'm not 100% sure why they won't let me post my Av of it I'll try to do it with EA instead to see if that works??

It sounds like you created an AV for CSGILL75's AV?

It sounds like you created an AV for CSGILL75's AV?

Ok then which I never had a problem with other peoples Av's before?? But anyway I decided not to post my Av it feels like a lesser version of your munch better EA of the Magic IMHO. All I did was BEEFED UP the stab,wing&Fin and put the same motor and lipo set up from @rcdoski Dazzler 40-E Smooth which works great on that plane but on the Magic really so munch.

Ok then which I never had a problem with other peoples Av's before?? But anyway I decided not to post my Av it feels like a lesser version of your munch better EA of the Magic IMHO. All I did was BEEFED UP the stab,wing&Fin and put the same motor and lipo set up from @rcdoski Dazzler 40-E Smooth which works great on that plane but on the Magic really so munch.
Okay cool. But put it up if you want too.

Back