Still hoping to find a proper T-28 model ...

Post some pics of a scheme you'd like and I'll consider doing one. No promises though.

Hey, thank you for the offer. I appreciate it ....

This is my Christmas gift, that is on its way on a slow boat from China ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdclPJezGOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pFqwrxFsKw

VH-TRO_%27Huff_%27n%27_Puff%27_North_American_AT-28D-5_Trojan_%289227004959%29.jpg

VH-TRO_%27Huff_%27n%27_Puff%27_North_American_AT-28D-5_Trojan_%286773112419%29.jpg

As a modeler that's been thinking about doing the T-28 what would it need to be to be a proper T-28? I do giant scale so a 96 in. wingspan but I'm the 'bad' guy that really dislikes dihedral so it would most likely be modeled without it. I like flying RC and dihedral, even though the full size plane has it really ruins the RC flying experience to me (you don't need to agree with that of course). But if I modeled one it would most likely not have any dihedral so it might not be something your interested in. To give you an example of what I'm talking about here's a picture of what I'm just finishing up, a 102 in. wingspan original design of mine in part inspired by the Hawker Sea Fury, but only in-part because as you can see there's parts of that plane there but it's still very different. So let me know your honest opinion, if you're not interested in a plane I'm talking about that's fine.

Oh.. it would be the Huff n Puff scheme 96 inch wingspan with the 7 cylinder radial I modeled and the new Moki 180 radial sound from RF-8.

As for me, I dont care about the Dihedral ... but it does kinda maters if it looks like the part ... Yeah, they fly better with less dihedral ... but, I have my Edge and my Laser, and my AJ Slick for aerobatic insanity ...

I would love to see what you can do with a Giant Scale T-bird ... although I will probably never ever fly an RC model version of it ... I know I will fly my friends Carbon Z version some time soon ... for its maiden voyage (I am his test pilot/guinea pig) ...

Last edited:
Post some pics of a scheme you'd like and I'll consider doing one. No promises though.

I have attempted to post pictures ... twice now ... and they never seem to show up ...

Try maybe doing a google search for the T-28 "Huff 'n' Puff" Both the real plane and the FMS 1400mm version will show up

Thank you for considering to attempt it.

Last edited:
Back