Super Sportster 120

The only way around it I've found is to Watch the threads that interest me then click on Find Threads - Watched Threads. It would be nice to opt out of swap uploads appearing in New Posts.

It has the same behavior as in the past. Unread threads are in bold black. If you want to start fresh click on "Mark forums read" nothing will be in bold. The next time you come back to the forums things you need to read will be in bold. I haven't used the new forum style any differently.

It has the same behavior as in the past. Unread threads are in bold black. If you want to start fresh click on "Mark forums read" nothing will be in bold. The next time you come back to the forums things you need to read will be in bold. I haven't used the new forum style any differently.
You know I guess I'm just using it wrong. I have a link on my favorites bar that takes me to the main forum page, the same area the "Forums" menu item takes you too. Then I look at the "Latest Posts" section to see what's new, that's where I only see one or two entries of the threads I follow. But yeah if I go to the Developer's Forum for RF8 or 9 then you're right it looks like before. I guess I need to change my link to one of the Developer's Forums so it will look like normal to me. Thanks!

I took a look at the mapping on the turtle deck today and it looks pretty good to me so I'll go with it the way it is. It probably has some stretching in the very center at the top but the sides all the way up look pretty good. Here's a picture of how it looks using the text on the side like the Giant Super Sportster ARF has. Should I leave it there for release or take it back off. It looks okay but maybe just the standard look for release? What do you guys think I can go either way with it.

Super Sportster 120 32.jpg

Guess I'm a traditionalist. But it's easy enough to erase even with basic Gimp skills so up to you. I may even try to put that pilot inside like in the picture I posted.

You are modeling the ARF though sooo ..

asj5547 I have a question for you. You mentioned you liked the white color scheme from the pictures of the Giant Super Sportster ARF I uploaded in the first post so I asked if you'd consider making a white cs for it. So the question is would you mind if I created one so I can have it at release? I have everything in layers in my PSD file so changing the color of the plane is easy so what I'd like to do is release the plane with the traditional red/white cs on it, then a traditional yellow/red cs, and also the white/red cs like the Giant Super Sportster ARF has with the text on the side. That way I'd cover all the bases at release so people can pick and choose what they want. Would that be okay with you?

Technoid your color schemes always turn out the best, so for sure go ahead and do the white/red CS.
I am looking forward to flying the Super Sportster.

Technoid your color schemes always turn out the best, so for sure go ahead and do the white/red CS.
I am looking forward to flying the Super Sportster.
Thanks I knew you wouldn't mind but I had to ask. I had the physics working but was using a MASS to set the plane weight so this morning I went back and adjusted all the individual part weights so the physics is finished except for adjusting the front, left, and right side view cameras. Then I need to so the SPEC map and I'll be finished. It's actually turning out to be a better plane than I thought it would. So there's still some work to do but it's getting close now.

Thanks I knew you wouldn't mind but I had to ask. I had the physics working but was using a MASS to set the plane weight so this morning I went back and adjusted all the individual part weights so the physics is finished except for adjusting the front, left, and right side view cameras. Then I need to so the SPEC map and I'll be finished. It's actually turning out to be a better plane than I thought it would. So there's still some work to do but it's getting close now.

You coulda just added a really fat pilot :ROFLMAO:

I started working on the release color schemes today here's a picture of the yellow and white versions. Now I need to go back and add the cross over stripes and I'll be finished.

Super Sportster 120 33.jpgSuper Sportster 120 34.jpg

Back