The Citabria Aerobatic Pro Thread

Thanks Ddawg, I should get a real buzz out of flying this one.

Attachments

• RF-X_x64 2018-04-15 16-14-58-63.jpg
    RF-X_x64 2018-04-15 16-14-58-63.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Apologies for the newbie question, I've read the thread in its entirety, but I've tried to import the RFX into RF9.5 and it fails with an "import cancelled" error msg. I don't see any logs on the file system to look for any further diagnostics.

May I ask if this is an expected compatibility issue with 9.5 or should it work? I appreciate the work that has gone into this aircraft. My interest is that I too have just ordered the BUSA Citabria Pro kit and I'm researching anything and everything that give me a headstart on the project.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

RF-X is a version of a flight simulator by Knife Edge that was discontinued. It is in no way related to RF9. You should search for a RF8 or RF9 version of the plane on the swaps.

Last edited:
RF-X is a version of a flight simulator by Knife Edge that was discontinued. It is in no way related to RF9. You should search for a RF8 or RF9 version of the plane on the swaps.
Apparently, this was my mistake. I discovered the "RealFlight Archive (RFX)" option under the Simulation -> Import menu.
All works a treat now so many thanks to the creators. Very much appreciated.

Back