Toledo 2012

jeffpn

Last year a few of us members got together at the Weak Signals show in Toledo. It is one of the biggest RC shows in the country, as I understand it. KE usually has a spot in the GP booth. I'm guessing they will again. It was nice to meet some other members, and people from KE and Hobbico. After the show, we had dinner together at a nearby restaurant.

I'm starting this thread to see if there's any interest in getting together again this year. I've talked with a couple people about it already, but I don't want to overlook anyone who may intend to go. It's always nice to put faces to names, even if they are screen names!

http://www.toledoshow.com/

I'm headed to the ETOC on Friday night and the auction on Saturday.

I've missed both of those events every year thus far.

Tony's for dinner, Fricker's would be ok for lunch if we want to drive (not sure if that's within walking distance).

Frickers... either day.

I want to get back on time for both the ETOC on Friday and the Auction on Saturday.

ETOC sounds like fun. I'd just watch the auction. I'm fine with anything during that time, even a bunch of geeks sitting around a campfire, laptops in hand, modeling!

I can cover your lodging and some food, if that makes a difference. I think I have room for one more. You've seen my hotel on wheels!

Back