Toledo 2012

If he is going to be in OK, he might as well swing down to the Metroplex for Gerald and me. I'll cook, you drive.

I'd better leave now!! :eek:

Sing along, everybody,"The members on the bus go (insert comment here)"

The farmer takes the goose over first and comes back. Then he takes the fox over and brings the goose back. Then he takes the corn over and comes back alone to get the goose.

DUDE! Well, its a bit late at this point but you guys are great. I do still have to work and I just started full-time (ie. not a temp) at my new job so I've not even earned any vacation time yet. I work sat and sun. I know I would be in good hands. The generosity means a lot though. Doug... we HAVE to meet up this summer at a fly-in. the Fly in at freestate aeromodellers is a great event. I hope to have another scratch build done by then.

Raisin Bran
Corn Flakes
Milk
Hamburgers
Potato chips
Baked beans
Case or two of beer
Leftover 2 year old brandy
Coke
Ice

Possible campfire, if we have time.

Anything else?

Bring your preferred booze.

Last edited:
Bring your preferred booze.
If my local package store has it in stock, I'll bring a bottle of Russel's Reserve.
bottle-russelsreserve-rye_6.jpg

Jeff....you might need to rethink those baked beans.:eek: That camper ain't THAT big:D
Age check - Forgot about the beans, maybe I should bring bourbon rather than rye. Now what movie alludes to this explosive combination?

Dinner reservations are for 5:00 PM Saturday. Same classified location as last year. ;)

Last edited:
Back