Tractor 120

Yeah I guess I need to try out the new field they put in it but all the planes don't do anything for me.

I was hoping more for site 5 (IIRC) there at the AMA field in Muncie but they chose 3. I believe that is the heli spot but you could fly planes there too. I'm not a big fan of large parking lots in a field view.

I was hoping more for site 5 (IIRC) there at the AMA field in Muncie but they chose 3. I believe that is the heli spot but you could fly planes there too. I'm not a big fan of large parking lots in a field view.
Oh if a parking lot field is the only new one then there's nothing in it for me. But I'll update before I release the Tractor 120 if they create a new swap page section for RF 9.5.

Oh if a parking lot field is the only new one then there's nothing in it for me. But I'll update before I release the Tractor 120 if they create a new swap page section for RF 9.5.

Well they call it runways but it's a big mostly square paved area and there is an AMA truck parked on it. I think they could have picked a much nicer grassy area at the AMA headquarters to make into a photofield.

Well they call it runways but it's a big mostly square paved area and there is an AMA truck parked on it. I think they could have picked a much nicer grassy area at the AMA headquarters to make into a photofield.
Yep a paved field with no grass isn't something I'll care about. But yeah I need to upgrade I guess.

Here's a new beta with a transparent blue color scheme Pedro's going to add his decals to create the color scheme from his real plane and upload it so we can all enjoy it. This is a new build that has the wing, aileron, and flap rib cages so the base plane is different than before. If you want this build but like the other color scheme just save it as a color scheme and you can use it on this plane the external mapping didn't change.

FLAPS: Channel 6 Knob
SMOKE: Channel 7
BRAKES: Up Elevator

Tractor 120 62.jpg

Attachments

• Tractor 120_EA.RFX
    6.9 MB · Views: 17
I don't want to be too negative ... but from what I'm reading about 9.5, it's worth about what it cost for those that have 9.0 ... and not worth upgrading for those of us without RF9.

They need someone like Technoid , and other smart guys on this forum, to upgrade to a current version of DirectX ( among other things) .
Maybe Mr. Ryan Douglas can hire them and they can work from home like most people are doing during this Covid mess. :):LOL:

Back