Tractor 120

Hi Technoid My wife is doing OK, she had an eye infection (sty) but it is all cleared up. Woke up this morning to a power failure, so I could not open the garage door, I have no door to enter the garage, so my wife will have to go to dialysis this Saturday, what nasty weather here cold rain windy and in the low forties, We hope you and your wife are doing well and take a rest you need it! Oh by the way I did get power back!

Hi Technoid My wife is doing OK, she had an eye infection (sty) but it is all cleared up. Woke up this morning to a power failure, so I could not open the garage door, I have no door to enter the garage, so my wife will have to go to dialysis this Saturday, what nasty weather here cold rain windy and in the low forties, We hope you and your wife are doing well and take a rest you need it! Oh by the way I did get power back!
Well they say all's well that end's well. <grin> I'm glad to hear the power is back on. We're both doing okay the weather's been cold and rainy but we don't go out much so we just 'shelter in place'. Ha all the new terms the virus has taught us. Take care and be safe.. and tell the wife Hi from both of us.

I guess I'll share something I'm doing. I wanted to go through all my planes and save them in the FBX and OBJ format so I have everything in the format I'm using now. I had lots of older planes that was only saved as a max file which isn't useable with the newer versions of 3ds Max after three versions you can't open them with the new version so I wanted everything in a format that's more portable. So anyway that's what I've been up to. I'm finished with all the planes but I have a bunch of engines and parts I want to do the same thing to so I still have some work before I'm finished. Then I've got some work to do on the computer and plan to reinstall Windows 10 so my system will be fresh again. I do so much installing and removing programs that Windows gets clogged up after a while and needs to be reinstalled. Then hopefully after that I'll start a new plane.

Back