What Planes do YOU want?

Omita

Well, I thought I would start a Fresh Thread for this one. But seeing that the community can now make planes for G3 I think it would be cool to see what are the popular models that people want for RealFlight. Hopefully some good artwork can come out of this. I will try to manage the thread if it takes off and tally what people want... it would be cool if thise could be done by the board itself... like a custom poll... (COUGH... KnifeEdge). A poll only supports 10 options, and we can't use images, or SWFs so it's going to be done by hand.

Old Thread

So... out of my old list. Only the Grumman Albatross, and Kay Type Gyroplane aren't added. The rest of my list was done... hmm... funny how that works. :D Choose the top 5 planes you would want, I won't include more then 5 per person. So pick wisely.

So lets start the List [In order of votes]

1. F-18 Hornet [2 Vote]
2. F-117A Nighthawk [1 Vote]
3. GeeBee Z [1 Vote]
4. F/A-22 [1 Vote]
5. Grumman Albatross [1 Vote]
6. Original .60 Sized Bridi Super Kaos [1 Vote]
7. Douglas SBD Dauntless [1 Vote]
8. Waco YMF-3 [1 Vote]
9. SR 71 Blackbird [1 Vote]
10. Telemaster 40 (73"WS) [1 Vote]
11. Telemaster Senoir (approx (90" WS) [1 Vote]
12. Telemaster Giant Scale (120" WS) [1 Vote]
13. Midwest Super Hots [1 Vote]
14. Royal Cessna 310Q [1 Vote]
15. Sukhoi SU-27 XXL Shockflyer [1 Vote]

Last edited:
My Top Five

1. Original .60 Sized Bridi Super Kaos (It's a Legend)
2. Douglas SBD Dauntless
3. Waco YMF-3
4. FA-18
5. SR 71 Blackbird

What's Next?

I'd love to see the following:

Telemaster 40 (73"WS)
Telemaster Senoir (approx (90" WS)
Telemaster Giant Scale (120" WS)
Midwest Super Hots
Royal Cessna 310Q

I'm returning to the hobby after only having been involved for about a year, over 15 years ago. :eek: I never did become an accomplished pilot, having "planted" a few in the ground. :eek: I have the Super Hots built, but will NOT fly it till I'm comfortable that chances are I won't hurt it. I've started on the Telemaster 40, but I'd like to build the Giant instead so I can better tell what it is doing (it's attitude), way up there in the air.

I hope to use the Sim to become somewhat proficient before I plant any more. :D The toughest part of flying to me is that the model so quickly gets too small for me to see what it is doing. :confused: Yes I can fly it if I open a close up window view, but to me that is cheating, and I don't want to become dependant on that because it will not be there when I'm flying the real thing. ;)

Anyway, I think the G3 program is GREAT! :cool: Keep up the fantastic work, and by BTW, when will we see the next Add-On pack? Please include at least some of the models I mentioned. Thanks!

Hate to Tell You But,,,,,,,,,

Cap232 said:
TOC giant scale ultimate with a DA 150

TOC giant scale Cap232

Rick Delten used to have a BEAUTIFUL TOC Ultimate with the Hangar 9 colors. It is awesome but his downloads are no longer available because of what went on here.

Check this link

GhostofProgneto

Why does Rick D. want to punish you guys who really liked his planes? Why does'nt he post them on a site so you can use them also? Is he trying to punish you because you are a happy KE user? What went on was between him, another user and the mod. of this forum. What did YOU have to do with that???

Highflyer said:
Why does Rick D. want to punish you guys who really liked his planes? Why does'nt he post them on a site so you can use them also? Is he trying to punish you because you are a happy KE user? What went on was between him, another user and the mod. of this forum. What did YOU have to do with that???

Egh... he's upset. I can understand that. He just reminds me how happy I am that the internet wasn't popular when I was in middle-school and high-school.

Just add the color scheme you want, people can share their work if they want.

-Hays

Highflyer said:

I want to make goddamned sure Slider doesn't get any more of my work.

Cap232 said:
TOC giant scale ultimate with a DA 150

TOC giant scale Cap232

The file for my TOC Biplane is too big to post here (300k) or I would. Shoot an email to g3colorschemes@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you the TOC bipe.

on edit* please ask for a specific colorscheme or mod, I have already recieved alot of emails asking for me to simply email all my stuff and thats not possible (their are over 2dozen)

Last edited:
Giant Scale Rockwell P-51 (Merlin audio file would be nice)
Bede 5J (turbine jet)
Bensen Gyro (built two, flew two)
Giant Scale TOC Yak 54/55
Katana
AH-64
Giant Scale Ag-Wagon (piled-in a nice one 10 years ago)
Skymaster

Charles

Most wanted:

These models with realistic flight behavior :cool:

World Models Velox Revolution II, Krill Models Velox Revolution II 33%, 47%
Krill Katana 33% and 47%
Great Planes Christen Eagle II Moki 2.1 (Mark XL)
Top Models Diablo and Diablotin XL or XXL
Great Planes CAP 580 (GPL1285)

OY 4797

Easy Star
Slow Stick
Multiplex Microjet
Parkzone Stryker F27
Zagi XS
Zagi XT
Multiplex Twinstar II
Red's Miss Hanger One
Red's King Kit-e

You are all way off :rolleyes: What we need are more WWI planes.

Neuport 17

Fokker DVII

Fokker DVIII

Spad XIII

Royal Aircraft Factory's SE5a

Bristol M1, FE2, Airco pusher

and add machine gun sounds :D

Back