What Planes do YOU want?

Low & Slow

I've spent many hours flying an ultralight powered parachute -- Harmening High Flyer -- would be a pretty good addition to the "fleet" -- like the Sky Ship, something just to do a little "sightseeing" from and a blast to play with. The airframes and engine combinations are all pretty much the same, chutes could be made available in a variety of color options/graphics -- Paul :rolleyes:

But you can't simulate dual speed controllers for that FSK B-25 in Realflight right now and unfortunatly a dev has not responded to that post :(

Just a couple?

I would love to see a FW-190 and a JU-87 Stuka! I'm loving the new planes that are coming out right now, but i would really love to see these two (I have these in my real R/C line up). If there is anything I can do to help just let me know. Thanks,TN.

Attachments

• FW-190.jpg
    FW-190.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 62
  • JU-87 Stuka.jpg
    JU-87 Stuka.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 65
Aricraft Wanted

I am new to this site, and I hope that this is the place to request new aircraft. I would like to see:

Edge 540 3D

I would like to see a Windex 1200 self launching sailplane. It's the worlds fastest
self launcher. It has a unique design. A short fuselage. I bought a set of plans
from Model Airplane News. I'm not sure which issue it was in. This is a good choice
if you want to make something different.

RotorHead said:
I am new to this site, and I hope that this is the place to request new aircraft. I would like to see:

Edge 540 3D

Edge 540 is already a part of Add-ons Volume 4. For 3d, mess with the servo travel controls under Aircraft, edit "xxxxx" whatever plane you have loaded.

Also, the Stuka is found on this same disc.

Looking 4 war planes

Hello i am new to this hole thing and i'm trying to find war plane's or jets the name of the jets and planes are the p-38 lighting,Warthog, dc-3 and the hover jet and anyother ones u might know of tks

model_air_plane said:
Hello i am new to this hole thing and i'm trying to find war plane's or jets the name of the jets and planes are the p-38 lighting,Warthog, dc-3 and the hover jet and anyother ones u might know of tks

DC-3 here:

http://www.realflight.com/products/ao2_screenshots.html

P-38 and Warthog here:

http://www.realflight.com/products/ao3_screenshots.html

Harrier "Hover Jet" here:

http://www.realflight.com/products/ao4_screenshots.html

And to answer the next question, yes they work with G3.

F-14D & Stitts Sky Baby

Hi Everyone,

Two Models I would love to see are the:

F-14 A, B or D (With Swing Wings of course) - this is arguably the best fighter aircraft the U.S. Military has ever seen (I flew one for years so I may be a little biased)

Stitts Sky Baby - This aircraft held the record for worlds smallest manned aircraft - really cool plane ( a half scale or even full scale model would be right at home in G3)

Thanks

Andy

Add-ons #1 has the MX-400 which is almost identical to the T-Rex.

The model is accurate, but the physics does not reflect the T-Rex with a decent motor.

I've posted an MX-400 "Pro" edit on the swap pages which is far closer to the T-Rex.

You'll need add-ons #1 for G3.

Back