What Planes do YOU want?

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE FOLOWING AIRCRAFT.

1.Neuport 17
2.AG-CAT
3.AIRTRACTOR
4.F-18
5.F-15
6.WILDCAT
7.APACHE
8.SUPER COBRA
9.SUPER CUB(GAS)
10.PA-12 SUPER CRUISER(GAS)

:D :cool:

Raptor 50 titan.
Mini titan.
Caliber 400 XP.
Venom night ranger 3DXL.
JR Vibe.
Caliber 5.
Raven 50.
Synergy.
Stinger 50.
Stinger 90.
MX450XS.
Hurricane 550.
RAH-66 Comanche

josh0987 said:
Raptor 50 titan.
Mini titan.
Caliber 400 XP.
Venom night ranger 3DXL.
JR Vibe.
Caliber 5.
Raven 50.
Synergy.
Stinger 50.
Stinger 90.
MX450XS.
Hurricane 550.
RAH-66 Comanche

Not a bad list of helis...

To which I would also add...

JR Venture 50 ( I have one ).
Freya 90.

A new aproach to RC

:rolleyes: I was thinking, the other day of a new model to make and being that alot of people online like to try and crash into each other in the 3D sim I thought it'd be cool to see someone make a missle that you can fly around and try and destroy other planes.

My most favorite missle is the SA-2 SAM since I made a Full Scale SA-2 in high school but never launched it. Of course I'd be in jail if I did but I think if someone made this missle it would be a huge hit for this site and I'd love to fly a missle

Attachments

• sa2-egypt06.jpg
    sa2-egypt06.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 54
  • sa2-egypt02.jpg
    sa2-egypt02.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Since the update of G3 i havent seen alot of the models that were in the old swap forums what happened to them. Some have made a come back on the new swap pages. I have had my computer crash a couple of times and lost all those wonderful model i loved to fly from time to time.
I know the old swap forum is still there but slowly fading away and that is understandable. I had some really cool helis Raptors and others too. that i use to get hours of enjoyment out of. I notice the new swap forums dont have very many helis. Is there some other web site to find these aircraft? :(
I would like to see that real fast blimp again it was fun and a turbine powered yak was a good one And the tubine powered Slinger was cool to. There were alot of intresting planes and helis in the old G3 Forums what happened. One thing i definetly dont care to see is the cars whats that all about this isnt a car simulator its about planes and heli and blimps and anything that flys.
Missles would be cool to fly around what would be even cooler is authentic aircraft that have guns that fire or shoot missles. If it werent illegal you know people would put them on the real deal. I just want to see more helis and unique aircraft.

Cripes A'Mighty said:
:rolleyes: I was thinking, the other day of a new model to make and being that alot of people online like to try and crash into each other in the 3D sim I thought it'd be cool to see someone make a missle that you can fly around and try and destroy other planes.

My most favorite missle is the SA-2 SAM since I made a Full Scale SA-2 in high school but never launched it. Of course I'd be in jail if I did but I think if someone made this missle it would be a huge hit for this site and I'd love to fly a missle
Posted a rocket on the swaps enjoy!

More Turbine Jets Needed

MY TOP FIVE TURBINE JETS NEEDED ON G3.5

1. Fei Bao F-18/F SUPER HORNET (Diamond Back)
2. Fei Bao F-15 (Camo)
3. Sukhoi SU-27 or Sukhoi SU-37 with TV
4. Mig-21
5. Super Bandit

Cheers

how about a crop duster that is extremely loud with lot's of smoke and a big engine and prop ...im using 3.5, that would be Sweet !!!
thanx again ...~GIMP STYLE ~ :D

Attachments

• Dromader1.jpg
    Dromader1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
gp50 said:
how about a crop duster that is extremely loud with lot's of smoke and a big engine and prop ...im using 3.5, that would be Sweet !!!
thanx again ...~GIMP STYLE ~ :D

Already one the swaps...

Just change the size and engine to suit your liking.

Back