What Planes do YOU want?

please make me happy

:cool: I want the show time 4d .90 from hangar 9 and the edge 540 .60 from seagull those are my two favorite airplanes from my collection and even more fun than my 42% dalton 260 please be kind
thanks

Omita said:
Well, I thought I would start a Fresh Thread for this one. But seeing that the community can now make planes for G3 I think it would be cool to see what are the popular models that people want for RealFlight. Hopefully some good artwork can come out of this. I will try to manage the thread if it takes off and tally what people want... it would be cool if thise could be done by the board itself... like a custom poll... (COUGH... KnifeEdge). A poll only supports 10 options, and we can't use images, or SWFs so it's going to be done by hand.

Old Thread

So... out of my old list. Only the Grumman Albatross, and Kay Type Gyroplane aren't added. The rest of my list was done... hmm... funny how that works. :D Choose the top 5 planes you would want, I won't include more then 5 per person. So pick wisely.

So lets start the List [In order of votes]

1. F-18 Hornet [2 Vote]
2. F-117A Nighthawk [1 Vote]
3. GeeBee Z [1 Vote]
4. F/A-22 [1 Vote]
5. Grumman Albatross [1 Vote]
6. Original .60 Sized Bridi Super Kaos [1 Vote]
7. Douglas SBD Dauntless [1 Vote]
8. Waco YMF-3 [1 Vote]
9. SR 71 Blackbird [1 Vote]
10. Telemaster 40 (73"WS) [1 Vote]
11. Telemaster Senoir (approx (90" WS) [1 Vote]
12. Telemaster Giant Scale (120" WS) [1 Vote]
13. Midwest Super Hots [1 Vote]
14. Royal Cessna 310Q [1 Vote]
15. Sukhoi SU-27 XXL Shockflyer [1 Vote]

B-17

My wish list!

Hi,

Great idea you have i think .. i know Great Planes are always asking for ideas for model kits etc so why not the same for Real Flight?

My list at present would be quite short, although after a minute or two of thought i am sure it would be as long as your arm!
At the moment the number 1 on my wish list would be the Bae Hawk. In Europe this is certainly one of the most popular turbine subjects.

Regards,

John B

John B said:
Hi,

Great idea you have i think .. i know Great Planes are always asking for ideas for model kits etc so why not the same for Real Flight?

My list at present would be quite short, although after a minute or two of thought i am sure it would be as long as your arm!
At the moment the number 1 on my wish list would be the Bae Hawk. In Europe this is certainly one of the most popular turbine subjects.

Regards,

John B

Looking for this? It's on the swap pages.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1188954308.jpg
    ScreenShot1188954308.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 69
  • ScreenShot1188954363.jpg
    ScreenShot1188954363.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 71
TurboHawk said:
Ok, so I'm Canadian, but I would love to see an:

Avro Arrow

since they don't exist anymore!

It's on the swap's somewhere but here ya go.

Attachments

• Avro Arrow_EA.G3X
    833.4 KB · Views: 61
OK, got the AVRO Arrow, but when are the designers going to add things that we can drop from the airplanes onto targets and streamer cuts for dogfighting?

Hello I'm new!

My name is Brandon Thurston. I have been fighting cancer for 7 years. I have recently been donated to me a P-51D Mustang. Also, a basic flight simulator an e_sky flight simulator. I think I need an add on to get a plane that will simulate the P-51. Does anyone have a file that I can download that will give me a plane that will respond close to the plane that was donated to me before I go out and crash my plane? Anything would help! Advice would be appreciated. I don't have any money but, if someone could donate the file I need it would help a lot!!!

Thank you,
Brandon :(

You should really try a local flying club who will be able to help you best. There are many friendly folk who will instruct you on a trainer box before you put your real plane at risk.
Knowing your cause, they should have some provisions to donate membership to you, or even donate the Realflight Simulator.

Good luck with the cancer, but in the virtual world, it's going to be tough to get what you need.
Frank....

trekdaddy said:
My name is Brandon Thurston. I have been fighting cancer for 7 years. I have recently been donated to me a P-51D Mustang. Also, a basic flight simulator an e_sky flight simulator. I think I need an add on to get a plane that will simulate the P-51. Does anyone have a file that I can download that will give me a plane that will respond close to the plane that was donated to me before I go out and crash my plane? Anything would help! Advice would be appreciated. I don't have any money but, if someone could donate the file I need it would help a lot!!!

Thank you,
Brandon :(

Already answered on the original threads you have posted.

Hi all !

First of all sorry for my english :rolleyes:

I fly so much with G3 and there are so many Models to download on this Page.
But you cant find any Kyosho Helicopters for RealFlight. I have the AddOns 4 with the Caliber 30 and the EP, and its great, but i want more !

So plz to all the Airplane-Creators: Try to make more Kyosho Helis like Caliber 3,4,5 or the brand new Caliber 90 ! Im not good with Programs like Gmax or so, but i will produce Texture for a Model when its done.

Greetings from Germany !

maXx

Giant Scale 143inch Telemaster Request

The Giant Scale Telemaster - with a wingspan of a whopping 143.5 inches - would be an awesome custom job. I'm enjoying the heck out of flying the huge C17 and 747 jets. Bigger can be better! Imagine a 12 foot wingspan bird with a 14oz. per sq. foot wing loading!

I thank all of those folks who've been kind enough to share their work so that those of us who don't know how to design our own may enjoy the many platforms available. Once G4's editor is up and running, I'll give it a try.

Back