Attachments

• SR_75_Penetrator_by_bagera3005.png.jpg
    SR_75_Penetrator_by_bagera3005.png.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 68
  • SR_75__X_7_stack_by_bagera3005.png.jpg
    SR_75__X_7_stack_by_bagera3005.png.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hmmmm I liked it here. Exciting forums about planes and toys.. Everybody have a great idea about building a plane and making a new models... Good job guys...

LevelTrim said:
SR-75 please!
Oh no, no I'm going to be labeled as a UFO / conspiracy kook!!! AWESOME

EVERYONE knows that its just another fictional "Black" aircraft model kit that was manufactured by Testors.

aircraft wanted for 3.5

Is there or can someone create "Horizons BEAST and a BIG STICK 60" for RF3.5... Also I've only been flying for about 6 mths and on simulator last 2 mths
Thanks
Leo

Try using the Search option at the Swap Page and Search ....you might be surprised what turns up
download and Import in this order

Beast:
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/938
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/13956
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/12475
(SEARCH and you will find that there are also a few other variants of the Beast or
they are in blue on any one of the above pages)

The Big Stick is a stock 3.5 aircraft SEARCH to see if some one has posted a 60" variant ....
or edit your own.................Your welcome

Last edited:
Big Stick

Maj. Numbskully Thanks for the help with BEAST. As for Big Stick all the reading i have done says it is available in add-on pack 1, I do not have this. I have looked around and can't seem to find. Is there a download or someway to get this? Why can't you search a full search description? When I search "Big Stick EA", it drops all words but stick. That sure makes it hard to find exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks again,
Leo

Last edited:
resizing

Can anyone resize some aircraft for me? I recently found an interest converting LyonAEEC rubber powered free flight to RC. I was wondering if someone could resize the Wright flyer to 500mm wingspan. the flat foam DR1 to 450mm wingspan and if there is any way to make the Skylark.???

Help on Outlaw model

Please, I need to use your Outlaw model for a research project.
The idea is to modify the rudder, the rest of the plane is ok.
Could you help me please? Would you send to me the editable model so I could modify the rudder (I just knew RFX is not editable...)?
I´m not so good with 3D modelling ... so that´s why I am asking for your help.
I also ask your permition to do this modification. If youre ok with that, I send you back so you can upload from your account, so we can preserve you as the author.
Thanks in advance
Montenegro.

Just edit the plane in the aircraft editor. You end up with a AV (aircraft variant)

Make sure you have the editor set to advanced.

Just saw that you are running G3.5. Bummer.

If you had G4 you could have got the G6 upgrade for $50 bucks.

Last edited:
Back